um yeah

IM NOT WRITING ABOUT THE REAL PERSON IN THIS!!! a fictionalized version only, writing about a person as if it's real isnt for me- um yeah just to clear that up since it is a smut.

Also if you know me irl and are reading this- no you don't

Hasan Piker (x) Riley
-------
Riley walked to the apartment her friend, Charlie, told her to go to in order to hang out with his friend for the night. She knocked on the apartment door, waiting in the hall for a bit before a tall turkish man opened the door. An immediate blush arose to her face. She wasn't told Charlie's friend was hot, she was expecting some sort of short gamer guy.

She knew this man too but was too scared to even bring it up. She watched his clips from his streams-

"Are you Riley?" He asked while she had stood there frozen the last minute.

"Oh- Yeah yeah, sorry, kinda spaced out." She laughed out a bit before watching the handsome man infront of her move to let her in the apartment. She took in the dark apartment with only a few lights on, a room light on the hall further down.

"Make yourself comfortable, I gotta finish something up real quick then I can make food if you'd like." He smiled before leaving into the hallway. Riley stood there in disbelief.
CHARLIE IS FRIENDS WITH HASAN PIKER?!

She slowly walked over to the couch and started to text Charlie frantically about the situation. She's seen so many clips of him on tik tok and twitter that made her head run wild sometimes.

Oh, I didn't know you knew him already?

Yeah! I do know him Charlie and he's really fucking hot-

Riley listened to Hasan finishing up his stream and telling his chat bye. She started to nervously sweat and looked up at the blank TV, trying to find a remote with shakey hands.

"So, how do you know Charlie?" The warm voice asked from behind. Riley jumped, dropping the found remote. "Sorry, didn't mean to startle you-"

"No! No you're fine, just didn't hear you." She said with a deep blush on her face as he sat down next to her. She started to scratch her arms out of nervousness.

"Would you like water or something? I have some seltzer alcohol or whatever if you'd like that." He asked.

"Uh, I'll have one of those please." She said while flicking through the channels to keep from staring at the man next to her. He got up and took off the hat he wore, ruffling up his hair before tucking it back under the cap. Her legs started to bounce while she blanked out staring at an ad about a medicine. A cold can went infront of her face and she gladly took it.

She opened the can and started to chug it down. Hasan watched as she chugged down the carbonated drink, almost impressed with how fast she drank atleast half of the white claw. Riley's leg started to bounce while she continued to scratch at her arm again.

"Would you like a change of clothes or something? I can grab a blanket and turn on a movie if you'd like." He asked while pointing towards the hallway leading to different rooms. She nodded her head and he motioned for her to follow him. "I don't know how much is gonna fit you, considering I'm about double your size," he laughed out. Riley quietly laughed with him.

"Yeah, I'm quite short compared to you." She started to mess with her bracelets as she entered the room. Her heart thumped against her chest as he started to go through his shirts, seeing some of the iconic button ups he owns.