innocent

"Joshie it hurts, make it stop," Tyler sobbed over the phone.

"What hurts bunny?" Josh asked as it was 6am on a Saturday. He heard Tyler whine through the phone.

"'M prince parts, I took a cold shower like always and it's still here, I don't know what to do Joshie it hurts!" Tyler whined more. Josh flushed.

"B-bunny, you've never- bunny I'm coming over okay?"
"Hurry Joshie! It hurts I can't handle it, help Jish,"

Tyler hung up and grabbed his big stuffy. He put it between his legs and cuddled it. He whimpered when it barley moved over him. There was a knock on his door and he told them to come in.

Josh came in and closed the door behind him, locking it.

"Jish it hurt," Tyler whined. He bucked his hips without control making him whine. Josh sat on the bed next to him. He moved his hand gently over Tyler's bare torso, listening to the pure whines he made. It drove him crazy with how innocent the boy was.

"Lay on your back for me bub," Josh gently told him. Tyler did as he was told, holding the stuffie to his bare chest. He whimpered at the slight friction. "Move your stuffed animal for me bunny," And Tyler did.

He gently slotted himself between Tyler's thighs.

"Is this okay bun?" Josh asked.
"J-just make it go Jishie," Tyler whimpered. Josh nodded and gently rolled his hips. Tyler whined and wrapped his legs around Joshs waist. A choked moan made it way out of Tylers lips as his back arched.

"Shh, quiet bun, I know it feels good but you gotta stay quiet, it's early," Josh gently told him. Tyler nodded while covering his mouth with his hand. Tyler moaned into his hand with a blush. "It's okay, make noise, just quietly okay bubba?" Tyler nodded again. Josh rolled his hips a bit harder against Tyler, watching how the boys back arched heavily and his mouth gaped open.

Tylers head rolled from side to side as he moaned.

"It feels weird," Tyler whined.
"What does it feel like bun,"
"Feels hot in my stomach, nnng," Tyler whined out.
"Close bunny," Josh told him

"What does that mean?" Josh smirked a bit.

"It's a thing where you cum, its gonna feel good bunny but you're not gonna want your pants to get ruined." Tyler whined at the explanation. "Can I take them off?" Tyler nodded at him as he squirmed. He whined at the friction that was made. Josh chuckled a bit. He palmed Tyler this time, watching how his face contorted into pleasure filled expressions.

Tyler threw his head back as he moaned loudly.

"Quiet bunny, remember? It's early," Josh told him. Tyler whined. Josh saw Tylers tip just barley peek out from the band of his boxers. He moved his thumb gently against his slit.

Tyler moaned and his pelvis started to spasm a bit. Josh continued to move his thumb against his slit. Tylers thighs shook and he finally came onto his stomach. The youngers mouth was gaped open at the feeling.

"F-felt s-so good," Tyler stuttered. "Wh-whats that!?" Tyler squealed at the substance on his lower stomach.

"Cum bubba," Josh told him. "Go take a shower okay?" Tyler nodded and went to his bathroom. Josh shook his head at how innocent his best friend was.