420

Tyler took a deep breath in from the blunt, holding it in his lungs before breathing it out with a moan. He leaned his bare back against the wall before passing the blunt to Josh.

He drank a bit of water before staring at the ceiling with glowing stars on it. He felt Josh tap his arm and he took another hit. They passed it back and forth before putting it out and in the trash bag next to them.

Tyler laid on the carpeted ground, staring at the moving stars from Joshs projector for over the one on the ceiling. Josh laid next to him, running his hand along Tyler's bare torso.

He gently nipped at Tyler's ribs that poked out a little. Tyler whimpered lightly before wrapping his arm around Joshs waist. He gently scratched his back. He tilted Joshs head up and gently started to make out with him as 'Japanese Denim' by Daniel Caeser quietly played in the background.

Tyler grabbed Joshs thigh, moving it to be on his waist. Josh gently groaned and rolled his hips against Tyler's side. Gentle noises were exchanged between their mouths. Josh pulled away and sat on top of Tyler's hips, kissing down Tyler's neck, nipping at his adam's apple.

Josh slowly lead his lips down to the hem of Tyler's sweatpants. Gently kissing his tan skin and slowly moving upward. Tyler let out a small moan at the feeling. He flipped Josh onto his back, sucking against his neck in multiple places with little groans escaping his lips.

He grabbed onto Joshs hips and ground himself down with a few moans. He quietly moaned and praised into Joshs ear making him arch his back. "So good, fuck." Tyler spoke with a small moan.

Josh pulled at Tyler's sweats as they panted against one another. Tyler nodded for him to pull them down more. They both were in their boxers at this point. They made out with small moans leaving their lips with their hips moving against one another's.

Josh scraped his nails down Tyler's back, sucking a hickey under his ear. They were grabbing at one another while they started to intertwine their tongues. "Fuck baby." Josh quietly moaned.

Tyler grabbed at his hips and pushed them up causing the other to moan loudly and his thighs to shake a bit. Josh panted harder while he threw his head back into the floor. He thrashed under Tyler as the grinding sped up some more. He let out wild moans while bucking his hips every now and then.

"F-uck Ty-" He gasped while his legs locked around Tyler's hips, his eyes rolled back and his back arched.

"So good bubba," Tyler praised while gently biting at the others chest. Josh finally came down from his orgasm and wrapped his arms around Tyler's shoulders, burying his face into his neck.

Tyler kissed down Joshs neck while his fingers gently massaged the smallers flushed chest. Josh rested his head on the floor while soaking in the feelings of Tyler's gentle kisses cascading over his body. Little pecks made their way down to his thighs making him squirm a bit.

Tyler grabbed at the others slightly pudgy thighs while biting at them. Josh grabbed at his hair, tugging on it. Small noises tumbled from the smallest lips while he focused on the messy hair in his hand and the soft lips on his thighs.

Teeth gently grazed his thigh making him whimper. Tyler finally came back up to Joshs lips, massaging the deep pink marks. Joshs arms wrapped around the tanner boy while they lazily made out. Tongues gliding against one anothers.

enjoy this lil update