rule following

tw- lil bit of over stimulation

Tyler whined as a vibrator went against his dick in his jeans and Josh was right in-front of him. He wiggles around as he was free but was determined to follow Joshs rules as he knew the punishments he could get. He didn't want to make any noise just to make Josh do more to him.

He was getting closer and closer to his climax but tried to slow it down from happening. He couldn't touch himself and he couldn't take off his jeans cause Josh knows how much he hates not being able to touch himself or the older and hates cumming in jeans.

Tyler gasped as Josh turned up the level to the max speed. Tyler nearly touched his chest to do something with his hands cause he felt tingly.

He looked up to the older with glazed over eyes from lust. His hips raised a bit but Josh moved them back down.

Tyler immediately brung Josh close while wrapping his arms around the dominant while whimpering into his neck.

"You wanting to break rules?" Josh asked.

"You touched me first, I'm allowed to touch you fucker." Tyler quickly spoke before making a high pitched whine.

"Oh using pet names now whore? Wanna use fucker as a new one while you're the one wrapped around me and always ask me to fuck you? Sure Ty." Josh told him with a smirk plastered on his face.

"F-fuck y-ah-you."

"Aw, cmon speak a whole sentence." Josh said while unwrapping Tyler's arms from him. He picked up the vibrator and pressed it harder against Tyler making him shake a bit in pleasure. He hung his head while panting.

Tyler threw his head back while his back arched, hips moving more into the vibrator making him buck on accident. He let out a low moan as he nearly caved in. He was holding back so much to the point it hurt him.

"Go ahead and cum baby." Josh spoke while holding Tyler's hips again. Tyler grabbed his arms, tears streaming down his face in pleasure. Josh watched as the younger was nearly convulsing as he was trying to hold back. "Don't hurt yourself baby." He spoke while kissing Tyler's neck.

Tyler finally caved in and had his orgasm. His body shook while he was moaning into Joshs neck and holding him close. Josh smoothed his hands down Tyler's back, eventually grabbing his ass through his jeans making the latter whimper.

"Fucker made me cum in my jeans." Tyler groaned out. Josh laughed at him before gripping his hair and pulling his head back. The smaller moaned at the feeling. He stared at Josh with his eyes still slightly watery. "It hurts." Tyler whined while trying the push the vibrator away as his hips ached from how he was sitting for so long.

Josh pressed the vibrator against Tyler again making him squirm around, pushing on Joshs chest. "P-please Josh- Josh please." He begged. The dominant turned it off letting Tyler relax into him and switch how he was sitting.

idk it's something
also i just realized i have ONE THOUSAND READS?!? y'all are horny asf 💅 but i'm also the one writing it for you guys so 😳