Cooperation is a Higher Moral Principal Than Competition - Bryant McGill

*Karma's Apartment : 6 Years Before High School : Karma's POV*

Its been atleast 5 days since i found Hanako. She was still trying to adjust to my apartment since she wanted to stay with me. I havent told her of what i am since it means that i'd break one of the Assasin Rules if i told her. I rather have her find out for herself instead of telling her. That way, I wouldnt break a rule and she wouldnt be targeted. I decided to try and get a little closer to her so i could find out why she decided to run away.

"So Why'd you run away from your family?"I asked her raising a brow."W-Well...My Parents have been comparing me with my Brother and Twin Sister...They'd always praise them and never give me attention. All they cared for were for my Big Brother and Twin Sister....So i thought i'd just run away from them since they dont need me...."She told me with a frown."What about you?"

"I dont really like talking about it..."I told her with a sad frown."My Parents are dead, I'll leave it at that."

"Oh..."Hanako said with a sad frown on her face."I'm sorry i asked..."

"Its fine...Anyways, How are your academic abilities?"I asked her with a curious look."W-Why are you asking that?"She asked me with a frightened look."Just curious, Thats all."I told her raising my right hand.

"I-I'm pretty bad at Math unlike my Brother and Sister....I'm pretty bad at alot of things academic related actually.."She told me with a sad frown."That so?"I asked as the telephone on the kitchen rang."Excuse me."

I got up from my seat and walked over towards the phone in the kitchen. Then, I picked it up to find out whos calling me.

:Phone Call:

Hello?

Is this Babayaga?

Yes, Whos asking?

The other Assasins call me Suicide

Suicide, Huh? Whats your business on calling me?

I have a mission and it looks like i need your help

Okay? What is it?

Ever heard of a Lab Company called X Corp?

Never really got interested in Lab Companies so, no

They're a Lab Company specialized on Weapons
It seems that they're creating a Super Weapon known as the
Tree Virus

And what does this have to do with the mission?

They're almost finished with it and it looks
like they're using normal humans as a subject

That so?

I need your help to shut the Tree Virus Operation down

How much Souls we talkin here?

900,000 Million if we succeed

What if we dont succeed?

Then you can catch the virus and die for all i care

:End of Phone Call:

"He hung up."I said to myself as i put the phone down."He didnt even say bye....Rude."

"A-Are you going to leave me here?"Hanako asked as she walked up to me."Just for a few days. You're free to come if you want."

"No...I'll stay..."She told me with a sad frown."I can take care of myself a little so...By the way, May i ask you something?"