Noone ever told me Grief felt so like Fear - C.S. Lewis

*Warehouse : 9 Years Before High School : Karma's POV*

Its been a year eversince i've killed Suguru. My first ever kill as an Assasin....I guess people were right when they said that once you've killed, Theres no going back. Its like a drug. Once you kill a soul, You will never be satisfied and kill more until you're finally satisfied. That day was my life changer since it was the day i finally became a fullfledged Assasin. I was told to choose a code name so that i wont get caught easily by the police on every deed i did. I decided to go for...

"Babayaga!"A man with a knife yelled as he gets shot in the head.

Yep, Babayaga. Or Ghost if you will. Anyways, Yes i killed that man. His name was Kidou Yuma. His most notable crime is when he killed an entire family in an alleyway with just one shot. He was the Number Six Assasin that went by Copperfield. We call him that because of his gun tricks. His bullets are never precise, Yet he was still able to get the shot. To this day, Noone knows how he does his gun tricks. Guess thats what people meant when they said A Magician Never Reveals their Tricks.

"Kid! We gotta go!"Mr Takaoka yelled at me telling me to head over to the exit."The Feds are comin!"

"Gotcha!"I yelled as i ran for the exit.

Mr Takaoka followed suit as he kept firing at some of Yuma's Henchmen. The shots was enough to actually buy us time to escape since the henchmen kept on taking cover forgetting about the exit. We saw this as a chance to escape and used it. Little did we know it was a trap. When we got out, We were surrounded by Yuma's Henchmens. They all had AR-16's pointed right at us.

"Well? What now?"I asked as i turned my head over towards Mr Takaoka.

"We have fun, Thats what we're gonna do right now."Mr Takaoka said as he glared at the henchmen as he took out his Katana."Cheers then."I told Mr Takaoka with a smirk as i took out my knife from my boot.

Mr Takaoka and I jumped on two of the henchmen stabbing them in the head. Then we proceeded to take each and every henchmen out as they kept on firing and missing their shots. Blood was splattered everywhere to the point where Mr Takaoka and i got covered in some of it. We were laughing as we killed each and every henchmen that was getting in our way of escaping.

All of the henchmen were finally dead. We looked around to check if there any more henchmen alive. It was a relief that we couldnt find any more. I put my knife back on my boot and wiped some blood of of my face."That was fun."I told Mr Takaoka with a soft smile.

"Indeed it was."Mr Takaoka said as he sheathed his Katana back into its casing."Lets head back to the Velvet Room."

*Velvet Room : 9 Years Before High School : Karma's POV*

Mr Takaoka and i finally arrived at the Velvet Room. We went over to a receptionist and showed her the contracted deal that we made with our client. The receptionist then checked if the contract was legit and gave us the right ammount of Souls that we were offered.

"Well, This is a surprise."A man said walking up to us from behind."Been a while, Lucifer."