Older men declare War but it is the Youth that must fight and Die-Herbert Hoover

*Student Councils Room : Karma's POV*

Chabashira-sensei, Sakayanagi and i were discussing a plan to bait Akihiko out of his hole. We thought having me track him myself with the three of them monitoring my every move, but i suspect that what Aki wants."Well if headin out of the school is not a viable option, we're on a dead end..."President Horikita said rubbing his chin."Indeed, if we want to do this secretly, we're going to have to get you to leave the Campus for a bit and take him out."Chabashira-sensei said rubbing her chin as well."Well, there is one solution."Sakayanagi said with a smile."It wont expose Karma, but i have a feeling it wont be affective."She said as she rubber her chin."What is it?"I asked her with a confused look."I suggest we have someone as bait."She proposed with a smile."Someone from this room atleast."She suggested with a smile."That way, we can lure him into a corner where he'll end up facing Karma and die."She explained with a smile."Except theres one problem with that..."I told her as i pulled a strand on my hair."Hm?"She asked me with a confused look."Judging by how he took me by surprised last time....i'm willing to bet hes gonna bring in some kind of army with him....because of that, Aki wont focus on just me....he might focus on the three of you too."I told them as i sighed."Then what do you suggest?"President Horikita asked me with a confused look."Well, there is some way we can win..."I told them with a smirk. The three of them looked at me with a dumbfounded look.

A few minutes later

I was trying to call someone to help out on the plan. He however wasnt picking up his phone. I almost gave up on calling him until he finally answered a call.

:Phone Call:

Ayanokoji, got a sec?

What do you want?

Remember Aki?

You mean that traitor?

The very same, yeah i need your help..

With what exactly? Killing him?

You guessed right.

Hmm, sure why not? I got nothing better to do
anyways.

Perfect, meet me at the Advanced Nurturing High School.

Right.

:End of Phone Call:

"Hes in."I told them with a smirk."He'll be a distraction."I told them as i placed my phone in my pocket."Chabashira-sensei, you're in charge of him."I told her with a smirk."Very well, as long as hes easy to work with."She said with a sigh."Trust me, easy aint even close."I told her with a smile."Sakayanagi, President Horikita....you're gonna be with me."I told them with a smile."Sakayanagi, you're in charge of surveillance and comms while President Horikita and i are gonna fight."I told her with a smile."I'm gonna fight?"He asked me with a confused look."You want revenge for your little sister right? I'll let you kill him."I told him with a smile."Well then, i'm gonna need a weapon for that."He said with a sigh."Dont worry about weaponary."I told him as i took out my book."I'm pretty sure i got all of that loaded."I told him with a smile.

*Karma's Dorm : Karma's POV*

President Horikita, Sakayanagi and i were at my room to check out the weapons i brought. I opened my closet and pulled out a huge crate. I opened the crate and revealed a ton of firearms and knives."So, which one do you want?"I asked him with a smile."I'm surpriseed you managed to snuggle these in here."Sakayanagi said with a smile."I'm as surprised as you."President Horikita said with a dumbfounded look.