It Takes Great Talent And Skill to Conceal Ones Skill - La Rochefoucauld

A/N : Didnt expect to get that many votes on this story today. Thank you guys so much.

*Swimming Pool : May 2nd*

Karma could be seen sitting alone reading his book at the swimming pool while his friends were playing inside the water together.

"What are you grouting about over here?"Horikita asked glaring at Karma.

"Oh i dont know, Just embroiled in the pain of eternal struggle."Karma said as he flipped a page on his book.

"How can these losers even enjoy themselves?"Horikita asked with dissapointment as she sat down right next to Karma."You'd think they'd be more defleeted."

"Thats how they roll."Karma said as he closed his book."They just wanna have some fun while they still can."

"You could be right i guess."Horikita said turning her head towards Karma.

"I'm always right."Karma said as he put his book down beside him.

Horikita could be heard sighing because of Karma's statement. She then proceeded to analyze the fun her classmates are having inside of the pool.

"They sure are having a good time."Horikita said sighing once more.

"Its early in the spring for swimming to start, And they're first years in a free class period."Karma explained as he grabbed his book and read it once more."Its normal for them to enjoy themselves, But all of those memories will fade away soon after one of them dies or betrays one another."

"They're like a bunch of Grade School kids."Horikita said with dissapointment."Although i supose i cant really fault them for it. But in the S System, They're going to fall because of that attitude."

"Arent both of us just like them?"Karma asked with a straight face.

"Maybe."Horikita said as she kept on looking at the pool filled with her classmates.

'The S System.'Karma thought as he gained a flashback.

*Flashback*

Karma could be seen in class paying attention to what Sae is explaining along with his classmates. Sae could be seen smacking the board to finally demonstrate what the S System is.

"Indeed, This is called the S System."Sae explained as points could be seen getting revealed on the whiteboard."It evaluates students in real time and assign new merical value. Observe, Class D has thoroughly proven that you deserve to be ranked dead last. You truly are the worst of the worst"

Karma could be seen analyzing the points that were given to Class C, B and A and noticed that Class D has gotten 0 Points from the school because of the behaviour.

"Zero.."Kikyou said with a sad tone.

Suzune could be seen growling with anger noticing the 0 Points on the board for Class D. Karma could be seen turning his head towards Suzune noticing her anger. Sae however could be seen clapping congratulating them for getting 0 points.

"However, I am rather impressed with this class."Sae said with a sinister smirk."Not one class has ever burned through their points in their first month, Not even Class D."

Hirata could be seen standing up with a frustrated look on his face. Karma could be seen trying to figure out what Hirata might say.

'Hes gonna complain and ask about the Schools criteria.'Karma thought as he sighed.'I'm betting on it.'

"Excuse me, But shouldnt you tell us what the criteria is from this school for gaining and losing points?!"Hirata asked with a confused look on his face.