Scars have the strange power to remind us that our past is Real -Cormac McCarthy

*Elementary School : 10 Years Before High School : Karma's POV*

I was a kid back then. A kid filled with happiness and joy but also sadness and sorrow at the same time. I was happy because of my two best friends named Yami Hikari and Tengoku Yu. They were always there for me when i needed them. When i felt sad....Angry....Even when i felt like killing myself, They were there to stop me from even doing it. They were my best of friends.

The first time i ever met them was at Elementary School. We were in the same class together. Hikari was the first one to ever reach me.

"Hey!"Hikari called me with a bright smile."My names Yami Hikari. Whats your name?"

"I-Its Satsujin Karma."I replied introducing myself."You can call me Karma though."

"Then you can call me Hikari!"Hikari said smiling at me."N-nice to meet you."I said nervously.

*The Park : 10 Years Before High School : Karma's POV*

She was the first friend i've ever had. She was perfect in academics so she'd teach me anything i didnt understand on a certain subject like math and the other shits. She was like a Big Sister to me even though she was Six at the time. We'd always hangout at the park to pass the time if we didnt have homework or any quizzes. We never thought of abandoning each other. 

"Karma."Hikari called me smiling cutely at my face."Do you believe in coincidences?"

"Probably."I said with dumbfounded face."Why are you asking?

"Well, Do you think us meeting up in school and became friends is a coincidence?"Hikari asked with a curious look.

"That is something else."I told her as i looked at the fountain."That is what my Grandpa used to call Fate."

"Fate?"Hikari asked confused as she turned her head towards me."It means it was already decided by the universe that we'd meet."I answered with a soft smile."So no, I dont think the fact that we met up in school and became friends is a coincidence."

"I see."Hikari said as she put one of her fingers on her chin."Then i guess we were destined to meet, Is that what you're saying?"

"Exactly right."I said with a soft smile.

Hikari and i suddenly heard a loud scream coming from behind us. We noticed a random kid with dark purple hair being picked on by three kids. I decided to help the purple haired kid out by getting infront of him.

"HEY!"I yelled as i glared the three kids picking on him."Stay away from him! Dont you know that what you're doing isnt nice?!"

The three kids laughed at me and started to mock me. I didnt take it likely so i went ahead and attacked them to no avail since the three kids ganged up on me and beated me down to a pulp. Hikari had to jump in and save me from those three kids.

"Leave him alone!"Hikari yelled bringing a stick with her and bashed it on the three kids leaving bruises on them.

"AHH! RUN!"One of the kids yelled as he started running."ITS THE DEVIL!"

"WHAT DID YOU CALL ME?!"Hikari yelled waving the stick at the three kids in anger.

The three kids ran in fear while looking at Hikari. Hikari was about to chase them but i grabbed her hand before she could even reach them. I then shook my head telling her not to pursue them. She then dropped the stick and checked up on my wounds. The purple haired boy approached us concerned for my well being.

"A-Are you alright?"The purple haired boy asked with a worried look."I-I'm sorry that you got caught up in my problem."

"I-Its fine."I said with a smile while i rub the back of my head."I dont really mind helping someone in need."