We should not be upset when others hide the truth - La Rocherfoucauld

*Class 1-B : June 28th*

Class 1-B could be seen ready to be adressed of the total of points they've gained after the mid terms. The teacher however could be seen pretty drunk as she layed her body on the table feeling a little tired.

"Hell there lovely students of Class 1-B."The teacher said with a drunk tone."Lets all try to have a wonderful day shall we?"

"Eww! Teacher you smell like alcohol!"A 1-B student yelled covering her nose.

"Yeah, I had a bit too much last night."The teacher said as she layed her head on her desk. She then realized she needs to announce the class point total for the month."HUH! And now to announce this years points total for the mo-"The teacher gets cut off as she almost puked on the spot."As for your personal points, Those will be distributed to you all tomorrow."

"Awesome!"The entire class yelled in excitement.

"I'm betting its because of Ichinose's study group!"A student yelled raising her arm with a happy expression.

"No way, Its because you all worked so hard."Ichinose said with a nervous smile.

"I LOVE YOU ICHINOSE!"A girl yelled jumping on her giving her a hug.

"Woah Chihiro! Calm down!"Ichinose said with a soft smile.

"So do i!"Another girl yelled jumping on her for a hug.

"Hey! Get off me!"Ichinose yelled desperately trying to get off of the hugs being given to her."You're my hero!"Chihiro yelled with a relieved tone."Fine."Ichinose said as she sighed in defeat with a smile."I'm grateful. I'm glad being here in Class 1-B, Cause its the same class Ichinose is in."Chihiro said with a bright and grateful smile.

'I gotta say, I'm also grateful to be in Class 1-B.'Ichinose thought to herself as she patted Chihiro's head with a soft smile.'Even though our homeroom teacher might be a little eccentric. My Classmates are all such wonderful people. And thats why i'll do my best. We'll all make it to Class A! And we'll do it together!'

*Dormitory Center : Elevator Lobby : June 30th*

Karma could be seen waiting outside of an elevator reading a book. He then could be heard yawning a little bit bored of waiting for the elevator. The elevator finally came and to the surprise of Karma, Suzune was inside of the elevator staring at him. Behind Suzune however was Kikyou giving a wave to Karma with a bright smile.

"Are you getting in? Or just standing there?"Suzune asked glaring at Karma.

"Why the hell would i just stand there?"Karma asked as he walked into the elevator closing his book.

Suzune could be seen closing the elevator doors since Karma's already entered. The elevator then went down to the first floor slowly.

"Good morning. How are you doing today?"Kikyou asked with a cute smile."Looks like you got some wicked bedhead going on."

"Bedhead is back in style these days ya'know."Karma said as he turned his head away from Kikyou. Kikyou could be seen laughing at Karma's joke as she twirled her hair."You can always crack me up."

*Flashback*

"Horikita you son of a bitch!"Kikyou yelled kicking a fence out of frustration.

*End of Flashback*

"Well then, Maybe i have to stop worrying about my bedhead too."Kikyou said with a cute smile and chuckle.

'I have to live in the same dorm as her for the next three years.'Karma thought to himself as he took out his book.'This is such a drag yet terrifying moment.'