10

Fiona walked into a bar and immediately sat down at the counter.

She knew she was getting looks from all of the drunk men, but she didn't care. Not at this moment.

"Give me the strongest Bourbon you've got. And bring the bottle."

The bartender gave the woman a worried glance but did what she asked.

He placed a small cup of bourbon in front of her and left the bottle.

Fiona grabbed the glass and instantly downed the drink.

The liquid burned as it slid down her throat but that's exactly what she wanted.

Fiona just wanted to forget this night.

"What's a pretty girl like you doing here all by yourself?"

A man gave her a sloppy smile.

Fiona looked at him and rolled her eyes.

"I'm going to say this nicely," she placed her glass down and faced the man. "You're not my type and I'm not looking for a hook up. Leave me alone."

"Aw, come on sweetheart. I know you're just messing with me." The man placed his arm on her lower back and Fiona shoved him away.

"I said leave me alone."

The man wouldn't let up.

"I know you need something right now. Let's get out of here? What do you say?" He placed his hand on her cheek and Fiona slapped him.

The man slightly stumbled back. At first, he was taken by surprise. Now, he was pissed.

"Why you—" he raised his arm to slap her when it was suddenly wrenched behind his back.

"I think the lady said leave her alone." Dean seethed into the man's ear. "Try anything else and I'll pull your arm out of its socket."

"Let me go!"

"Leave her alone and I will."

The man sighed and grumbled. "Alright..."

"Good, glad we got that sorted out." Dean released his grip on the man's arm and he stumbled away.

"You alright?" Dean asked as he looked at Fiona.

"Does it look like I'm alright?" She asked. "My dad's been a hunter for his whole life and told everyone about it except me. So no, I'm not alright."

Dean sat down next to Fiona.

"You want to know how I got into it?"

Fiona looked at him.

"Sure..."

Dean sighed and grabbed Fiona's glass and the bottle of bourbon.

"It was my mother, she was killed by this yellowed eyed demon. Stomach slashed open and placed on the ceiling. Next came the flames. They shot out from underneath her and almost burned our house to the ground." Dean took a drink of the bourbon and poured himself another glass. "My dad, if it weren't for him, we'd be dead. He's the one that got us out of that house that night. Next thing I know, I'm twelve years old holding a double barrel shot gun and protecting my baby brother while my dad goes out and looks for the damn thing." Dean brought the bourbon to his lips but set it down. He looked at Fiona with sadness in his eyes. "We traveled all over the country. Hell, I've practically been everywhere twice now."

"So what happened to this yellow eyed demon?"

"Killed it."

"So now what do you and Sam do? Are you two still hunters?"