2

"Why wouldn't you call me?" Brady asked. "I'm your father for crying out loud! I should know when something bad has happened to you!"

Fiona rolled her eyes and groaned. "Ugh, dad I'm not a little girl anymore okay? I can take care of myself!"

"And you're doing a great job at that." Brady crossed his arms over his chest.

"Dad, listen, I'm fine. I didn't die, okay. It was just an accident." Or was it?

Brady sighed and sat down next to his daughter's bed. "Look, sweetheart, I know that you like doing this sort of stuff. But one day, it could wind up putting you in the ER, or worse. I wouldn't want that to happen to you. You're all I've got left."

Fiona grabbed her fathers hand in hers and squeezed it. "Don't worry dad, I'm not going anywhere anytime soon."

Brady smiled.

"Except maybe out of this gown and out of the hospital." Fiona huffed.

Brady chuckled. "Still the same. You sound like your mother sometimes." A small frown formed on his lips. But he soon cleared his throat and stood up. "I'll go chat with the nurse, see if they can get you out early."

Fiona squeezed her dad's hand again and smiled. "Thanks dad."

Brady nodded his head and left the room. A few minutes later, Ed and Harry entered.

"So, was I really thrown by a ghost? Or was that just a prank by you two?"

Ed held a hand to his heart. "Ouch, that hurt. Would we really do something like that to you?"

Fiona looked up at the two and glared at them. "You prank me every year on my birthday I literally have to go into "Army" mode just to get out alive."

Ed and Harry rolled their eyes. "No, it wasn't us. You really were attacked by a ghost."

"Do we have the footage?" Fiona asked.

Ed nodded his head and handed Fiona her camera. She turned it on and pressed play on a video. Fiona watched as she saw herself talking to a small girl. Then, she turned around and paused the video.

"My god." Fiona breathed. "It was real." She looked up at her two best friends with a small smile. "We are going to get so many views on this! We'll practically be rich!"

Ed and Harry chuckled.

"Yeah, we should hurry up and get it on our show before the 'police' start an investigation."

Fiona looked at Harry strangely. "Why would the police investigate something like this?"

Ed shook his head. "No reason."

Just then, Brady came back into Fiona's room with her clothes. "Good news."

"Aw yes! I get to leave!" Fiona took her clothes and smiled at her dad. Then, she shooed everyone out so she could change.

"Man, this is great!" Fiona said as she pulled on her pants. "We caught an actual ghost! I can't wait till I show Eric! He'll freak out." Fiona had finished pulling on her clothes and stepped out of her room.

"Hey, ready to go?" Brady asked. Fiona nodded her head.

"Goodnight Ed! Night Harry!" Fiona waved to her friends as she left with her father.

"Night Fiona!" They said in unison.