8

"Sam, what's wrong?" Dean asked.

"Look." He motioned towards the window in front of them.

Dean looked outside and cursed under his breath.

There were at least four to five vampires outside.

"The hell are these guys doing here?" Dean asked.

Sam shook his head. "I don't know."

There was a loud crash from down the hall.

Sam and Dean looked down the hallway then at each other.

"Fiona." They said in unison.

The two brothers ran back to Fiona's room and saw that the woman was gone.

"Son of a bitch!" Dean seethed.

"I'll go down the east wing, you take the west wing. Call me if you find anything." Sam said as he took out the Colt.

Dean nodded his head.

"Hey Sam." He called out.

Sam turned around. "Yeah?"

"Don't get dead."

Sam chuckled. "Yeah, you too." He disappeared around the corner. His footsteps echoed down the hall.

Dean sighed. He looked at his gun and shook his head. Then, an idea came to his mind.

Dean took off towards a cold storage room and broke in. He looked around the room until he spotted a jar full of blood.

"Bingo."

Fiona struggled with the man that kept her close to him

Fiona struggled with the man that kept her close to him. His hand wound itself in her hair as he practically dragged her out of the hospital.

"Let me go!" She screamed.

The man chuckled and tossed her to the ground.

"Oh boys!" He shouted. "Look what I've got!"

There were at least four more people that came out of the shadows to smile down at Fiona.

"Who are you? What do you want with me?"

The man standing in front of Fiona smiled at her.

The woman gasped and tried to back away from him but she was grabbed and yanked up.

The man standing in front of her had pointed teeth like something from out of a nightmare.

"Who the hell are you people?" Fiona's voice quivered.

The man laughed. So did the other guys standing around her.

"This is awesome! Her father taught her nothing about us." He looked at Fiona. "Killing you will be much easier now."