14

2 years later. Nevada, Great Basin National Park.

Sam and Dean were working on a Wendigo case. A few campers were having a little get together when their campsite was crashed.

The brothers new exactly what they were dealing with.

"Alright, I say we start at the local sheriffs office. Then make our way from there."

"Okay, let's go get our suits." Sam smiled.

The two hunters, now all dressed up and looking sharp, made their way inside the station

"Can I help you fellas?" The county's sheriff had walked up to them.

"Actually you can. We're with the FBI. I'm agent Mike," Dean pointed to himself. "And this is agent Sully." He motioned towards Sam. "We've heard about some missing persons reports here. A couple of campers went missing."

"Now hold up here, is this some kind of set up? A prank you people play?"

"I'm sorry?" Sam raised a brow.

"One of your agents came in not too long ago. Her name was Agent Harrison."

"No. This is not a prank I can assure you. Guess we weren't filled in on this."

"Well, any who, I'll just give you the same info I gave your other agent. It's just in my office I'll go get it."

With that, the sheriff disappeared behind a door.

Both Sam and Dean looked at each other.

"The hell is going on here?" Sam whispered to his brother.

"I have no idea."

After talking with the sheriff and getting copies of the case, the hunters headed outside

"Who was that other agent he was talking about?" Sam asked.