15

"We were just having a good time. Music, beer, great food." Eric wiped his forehead of sweat. "Johnny went behind the trees to piss, then we heard this awful scream. Then we heard his cries of help." He chuckled weakly. "We thought it was him calling out for help. It turns out it was this giant ass creature that looked like a twig, but could throw a car at you if it wanted too."

"How many of you came here?" Fiona asked.

"At least six." Eric sighed. "I know two are off the table. I watched that thing eat my friends alive!"

Fiona placed a hand on his back.

"How did you manage to escape it?"

Eric cleared his throat.

"I-I don't know how. All I know is that my bindings broke and I stumbled my way through a dark cave. I—I don't want to remember any more of it... please."

Fiona nodded her head and stood up.

"I just want to go home..." Eric began to shiver.

"Guys, we should find some shelter here relatively quickly." Sam pointed towards the sky. "Sun's going down."

"Alright, Eric," Dean helped him up. "You're gonna stay with us. You'll be a lot more safer with us then by yourself."

"No shit Sherlock."

Fiona snickered.

"Let's go smart ass."

The group wound up finding an abandoned camp cabin for the night

The group wound up finding an abandoned camp cabin for the night. While Sam and Dean were making sure the surrounding area was safe, Fiona was tending to Eric's wounds.

"So uh, how you been?" Eric hissed as Fiona placed an antiseptic cloth to the cut on his arm.

"Good I guess, I don't know. Dad left me with a bunch of lies and secrets so I'm just dandy." She smiled. "What about you? How are your parents doing?"

Eric sighed. "Well, they've been divorced for three years now and dad's now in the hospital. But besides all this... I guess I'm alright."

Fiona placed down the cloth and grabbed Eric's hands in hers.

"I can't imagine what you went through, but all I can say is that I'm glad you're alive."

"Shit, me too."

They both laughed.

"Now, mind explaining to me what you and your 'boy toys' are doing here? You guys look like some mercenaries or hunters."

"Well, you probably won't believe me if I told you." Fiona let go of Eric's hands and grabbed some bandages.

Eric stopped Fiona.

"I'll bet you a million bucks I would with the shit I've been seeing this past week."

Fiona chuckled. She then began to wrap his arm up.