Butterfly

Warning:

Plotless dirty NamJin SMUT with slight Hoseok/Seokjin in the beginning. Mpreg. DLDR. The inspiration came after watching my soft Jin on Bangtan BOMB 170515 Monitoring Spring Day.

.

.

You're like a Butterfly

I stare at you from afar
If I touch, will I lose you?

Butterfly like a butterfly

"Ahh okay, sure. No problem." A moment of silence before he continued. "Don't mind about money whatsoever. Just stay as you please." He scratched his nape and sighed. "I told you Hoseokie, we are not friends. We are brothers, so please don't worry..."

The man with blond silver hair leaned his back on the sofa as the telephone conversation ended, just right when his secretary knocked his room.

"Kim Namjoon ssi, this is the documents you asked..." The young lady put the files on the table.

The man just nodded and thanked her. He was so busy, he had so many things to do he wanted to welcome his friend without works bothering him at home.

Kim Namjoon was a successful young man. He was only 23 and already reached the position as CEO in this certain entertainment industry. He was also a rapper and music producer and produced so many hits songs that got so many awards. He had a friend he knew since High School named Jung Hoseok who telephoned him earlier asking for help. And as a good friends, he would help as best as he could.

Well, Hoseok was a salary man but then his office had some trouble that made him lost his job. He was actually Namjoon's rapper fellow when they both were students. But for some reason Hoseok needed to focus on making money as he got a job after he graduated from High School. He had someone with him to feed who could only do part time job and going back home before 6.00PM. No, the person wasn't sick and Hoseok wasn't possesif it was just the person hardly get the right job. It's difficult to find a settle job, more over for someone who didn't get a proper education.

.

.

"I am really sorry for bothering you, Namjoon ah..." He peeked into the living room as he stood in the kitchen with Namjoon. "You know I lived in the orphanage I know how it feels to be alone without family."

Namjoon got his eyes glued to the guy who sat in his favorite maroon couch. A black haired pretty guy wearing an oversized caramel hoodie and blue sky jeans with tempting plump lips and beautiful eyes.

"Me and Seokjin, we both have no parents and I guess I told you already why I took him to stay with me..."

Yeah Namjoon once heard about this pretty guy from Hoseok. They both were from the same orphanage but Hoseok was smart enough to get a diploma, yet the other guy was barely could finish an education in the Senior High School and worked part time in the restaurants and convenience store. Hoseok asked the guy to stay with him when he was about to continue his education in the university and the pretty guy agreed.

"I need to find another job and I don't have enough money anymore to pay our daily expenses. I will pay you back later."

Namjoon nodded. "Why don't you try to make music like what we did together when we were younger? You once composed a great song for us."

Hoseok raised his left eyebrow. "I'm not sure..."

"I'm sure. I will tell Yoongi about you and we will make some music again together. I will make you successful." Namjoon patted his best friend's shoulder. "Now let's join him. He looks like a lost puppy." Namjoon laughed. He took the tray contained of three cans of beer and a plate of snacks. "Seokjin hyung, we are sorry for making you wait." He smiled to the person named Seokjin, Kim Seokjin, and caught a blush on the pretty guy's cheeks. Hoseok didn't notice it.