Secret Love (Part 1)

Seokjin bit his lower lip as he burried his face on the other's crook. On his man's. Namjoon. As the man answering the telephone call. Seokjin really needed to bit his lip as hard as he could for his man's sake. He didn't want to accidentally reveal any sound. More over the sensual ones. He did his best to stay quiet on Namjoon's lap, as Namjoon's dick still hard inside his pink hole, and the man's cum slowly dripping outside. Warm and sticky.

He needed to hold his breath for Namjoon's sake. He held his moan as he scratched his nail onto Namjoon's back. He held his moan as his body shivered, for every teasing touches Namjoon did around his waist. He held his sensual moan for Namjoon's sake. He didn't want the other person on the other line find out her fiance did dirty on him on his business trip. He didn't need the young lady call him slut and slap him. But all over anything, he didn't want Namjoon to lose his future.

Seokjin loves Namjoon like the man was his whole universe. He gave his heart on Namjoon's hand. He loves Namjoon and willing to do anything to protect the man. Anything.

.

.

Namjoon ended the conversation and threw the cellphone into the bed, as he stayed in the large couch with Seokjin sat on his lap. They always booked two rooms in the hotel for their business trip, but Seokjin would stay in the same room with him. Because that is what he wanted.

"Ready for round two?" Namjoon teased the pretty one, his personal assistant that two years older than him, but way looks younger. His lover.

"Seems that you only wanted me to satisfy your lust..." Seokjin answered while moving his hip, to tease the hard dick that still inside his tight hole. "Mr. Kim?"

Namjoon pulled a half of his member and thrusting inside in a flash of light. Made the pretty one squeaked. "Take that, you naughty baby."

"A-aahhh..." Seokjin moaned and cursed. "Fuck you asshole!"

"Huh?" Namjoon raised his left eyebrow. "Watch your language, pretty one." He smirked as he stood up and carrying Seokjin onto mattress. Threw him hard and hovering above. "It's me fuck your asshole. And, you will get a punishment for not watching your language." He pinned the older's wrists above the head.

"Like what?" Now it's Seokjin who smirked and licked his lower lip.

Both were understand the code. And Namjoon slowly, sensually took off his belt. Well, he didn't took off his pants for the first round. He even still wearing his buttoned white sleeves. Only Seokjin was the one totally naked.

He rolled his belt to encircle Seokjin's neck, and pulled it tight.

"D-ddaddy... P-please..." Seokjin whimpered as he beg the man hovered above him.

"Please what?"

"P-please fuck me hard..."

Namjoon tightened the belt as Seokjin gasped and a moment later, he bent down as he kissed the pretty one roughly. And two fingers of him slided inside the pink hole. Playfully touching the wall to hit the soft spot. The right spot that will gave him beautiful and sinful moans.

He owned Seokjin, and he knew, he knew well that Seokjin would do anything to satisfy him. He clearly knew that Seokjin loves him like crazy.

And their feelings were mutual.

.

.

Seokjin panted heavily as Namjoon kept on biting his neck. His man really had no joke stamina. They both reached the high at the same time. And Seokjin already tired, but Namjoon seemed could countinue.

"Namjoon..."

The man didn't answer, as he busy licking the pretty one's purple bruises neck.

But Seokjin wanted to talk.

"Yah... Namjoonie..."

"Hmm?" The man still didn't move from his position. Even his dick still twitched inside the other's warm hole.

Seokjin sighed and carefully shifted to cup Namjoon face.

He smiled as he scanning the handsome face. The rough feature that got him fall for the man the first day he joined KIMs three years ago. he smiled over those beautiful eyes that charmed him.

"What's wrong?" Namjoon asked.

The deep husky voice that spell the words like a mantra, he could obey anything.

Seokjin smiled as he caressed Namjoon's rough jawlines. It's the right time he waited since Namjoon told him about the young lady that Namjoon's parents wanted the man to marry.

Seokjin smiled as he tried to memorize those warm beads that has his reflection on it. As he tried to memories the loving feature.

Seokjin wanted to save the best of Namjoon inside him. So he won't need to feel bitter nor sad.

He loves Namjoon terribly much, he could do anything for the man's good. For the man's sake.

"Namjoon..." He warmly smiled. "Let's end this relationship... Let's breakup..."

.

.

A/N:

Please upvote if you like the story. And warm feedback are warmly appreciated.

Thanks for reading.

Pearlgrey - Aug 29, 2018