Maybe Sweetheart

"I didn't think I'd get over you easily but is it selfish of me to hope you are the same? Just one day, if I can be with you. Just one day, if I can hold your hands. Just one day. If only we can be together."

BTS – Just One Day

A/N:

Short one-shot to celebrate December 4 – Kim Seokjin Superstar Worldwide Handsome Day.

.

.

Friday afternoon, around 04.00 PM.

Namjoon rubbed his face as Yoongi explained him the offering job. Yes, he needed money to pay his college tuition. It was his last semester as he had to work-on his thesis essay.

Namjoon usually got the money from the parents but they were in sort of bad condition, the family business -a guest house- was in a difficult time so that they told the son that they couldn't send as much as usual. Meanwhile Namjoon not only needed money to pay tuition but also to pay the small apartment, daily expenses, etc. Even his part-time job wasn't good enough to cover everything in this certain time.

And this afternoon his friend Yoongi told him that there were some kind of 'pleasure leisure' offering job to make some easy money.

"Well..." Yoongi convinced. "You need money and you said you are so stressed you need to 'release' it. Right? And my friend needs someone to entertain and dominate him."

"Interesting. But I'm not sure.... Should I take the offering?"

"Nothing to lose. You get the money - a lot of money, he is bloody rich. And you get a pleasure, you will get a pretty face to help you for the biological needs, to make you feel better. This is really a win-win solution."

"But what if my family and friends find out about me doing this?"

"You tell them you are doing it with consent."

"That's all?"

"Yeah. And tell them you wanted it. Not just for the money."

Namjoon once again stared his gaze into the photo picture Yoongi sent into his cellphone. A pretty face with kissable plump lips.

"Or you can see it from another perspective. Like a couple living together. Friends with benefit. Just think you take this 'side job' for a recreational reason and get paid for the fun you are doing. I don't see a problem with things called sugar mommy sugar daddy sugar baby. You both are single. You are not harming anyone. If anyone look down on you, just simply tell them to mind their own business."

Namjoon sighed as he brushed his dark brown hair. "Damn. If only my part-time job could do better."

"Come on. Just take it already." Yoongi convinced more. "When will you get such opportunity to be a chauffeur with lots of plus plus benefits? Unless you don't need money anymore?"

Namjoon considered it. Somehow the offering 'side-job' was something he needed at the moment. Namjoon nodded in agreement. "Okay. Tell your friend I accepted this. Tell him I agreed. I will go to the hospital for medical check-up and see him tomorrow."

.

.

Saturday night, around 08.30 PM.

Namjoon went to this certain apartment. He wore blue jeans, white t-shirt, and navy blue jacket jeans.

"Hi." Namjoon greeted as someone with goddess pretty face opened the door. "I'm Namjoon. Yoongi's friend."

"I'm Seokjin. Yoongi's friend as well." The pretty one named Seokjin smiled. "Come in."