Secret Love (Part 2)

A/N:

So yeah, as for the story is just another thoughtless dirty writings with some kink, maybe, don't force yourself to read. But If you do read my works, I appreciate feedback.

.

.

Seokjin was 23 and a newbie employee for KIMs. One of the biggest three family company in South Korea. He joined there in the company as personal assistant, didn't know that the person he should assist was the heir of the monstrous business, Namjoon.

Seokjin fell for Namjoon the very first time he met the man in his first day of working. And fell deeper by the man's charms and kindness. Namjoon was always professional and tough as young CEO, but also warm towards everyone. And Seokjin admired it. He kept his feelings and admiration for himself. Afraid if things won't work as he wished and would leave him heartbroken. Seokjin knew he would never had the chance.

Or it was what he thoughts about Namjoon.

.

Namjoon used to ask Seokjin for lunch together and it was somehow okay, since they just talk about some business shit, and well, the pretty one did the job as personal assistant, so it was quite normal to see them together even in the young man's apartment. But then in one fine day before lunch time in the third month since Seokjin joined the company, the man asked him to come to his office room.

"You know why I'm asking you to be here?" Namjoon loosen his necktie.

Seokjin opened up his agenda book. He was so sure he didn't miss any important schedule. "I'm sorry sir, but I'm so sure, there is no---"

"You think I didn't notice?" Namjoon cut off Seokjin's explanation as he walked approaching the pretty one and stopped with no space between them.

"S-sir?" Seokjin choked by the closeness. But was afraid of the man's expression. He was afraid he did wrong and didn't realize and made the man mad at him he could be fired.

But no.

"You really didn't know nor realize something?" Namjoon smirked. "That I'm watching you this whole three months? Are you really that naive or just pretending it?" Namjoon pulled Seokjin's waist and with other hand brushed Seokjin's bangs before caressing the puffy rosy cheek.

"Wait. W-what?" Seokjin gulped by the sensual touches.

Namjoon soften his gaze. "Be mine. And I'm yours."

Seokjin doumbfounded.

"I fall for you the first time I saw you."

Seokjin stayed still, didn't react nor saying any single word as his brain calculating any possibility. Was so afraid if his beloved man did some prank and then laugh to his face. His eyes became glossy as he got the worst thoughts in his mind. "I w-will very very mad." Seokjin choked as he delivered his thoughts. His voice trembled. "I w-will hate you to death, i-if you are making fun of me, sir..."

Namjoon just smiled as he rested their foreheads together.

"This is not even funny at all, sir..." Seokjin cried.

"Call me by my name, love." Namjoon shushed. "It's Namjoon. and I'm yours." He said as he leaned to gave Seokjin a warm loving kiss.

And Seokjin finally accepted the sincere feelings as he trust Namjoon's confession.

.

That was how their romance started. And to the name of professionalism, both agreed to hide their relationship and acted as normal as they could. As they found out that they were both bloody kink.