Nanimono

"Happiness in casual days. See the stars even in the crowd. Today's scenery leads to the endless future."

Nanimono – King & Prince

A/N: Nanimono – echoing the theme of simply enjoying life in the now.

.

.

"Hot Choco Milk. Free. For you." Seokjin tapped the wide shoulder as he put the mug in front of the man who sat on the table in the far corner of the already closed cafe diner. It was Saturday, 10.20 PM by the way. He smiled while the man gave him a 'huh' expression.

Silence.

"I'm the owner of this KIM cafe diner. We closed at 10.00 PM, but you seemed like you still had many things on your mind that you didn't even notice your surrounding."

The man took-off the headset which were covering his ears and finally looked around. No-other customer left but him, even the lamps were already turned into the dim light mode. "Ohh." He looked up to see the pretty face – how come he didn't notice before? Then, for a moment he forgot about the things on his mind and his laptop, as he saw the universe.

Ethereal. Lovely.

"I'm sorry. This is my first time to visit this cafe diner, and I really didn't notice that it's already this late." He said as he leaned on the comfy chair and sighed.

"Something bothering you? I have time to listen if you want to talk about anything." Seokjin asked whether the man wanted accompanion or not.

The man seemed to be thinking. He needed talk, that's true. "If it's okay with you."

"Sure. No prob." Seokjin took the seat in the opposite side as he made a gesture to his employee to bring him something to drink. "So, what happened?"

The man cleared his throat. "Well... Before that... I want to be polite... So, may I know your name?"

"Seokjin. Kim Seokjin." Seokjin simply answered.

"Ohh, okay. I'm Namjoon. Kim Namjoon." The man introduced himself.

It wasn't awkward, at all. Like they already knew each other for a long time ago.

"Now, Namjoon. I'm all ears to listen."

The man, Namjoon once again cleared his throat. "I kinda have a problem."

Seokjin raised his left eyebrow. "Kinda?"

"It's a problem. Big problem actually." Namjoon started to talk as he played the mug – the hot choco milk from Seokjin. He tapped the mug with his index finger in a rhythm.

At that time, Seokjin's employee came with a tray on his hand. There was one mug of hot choco milk, snack platter of cheese and crackers, and two glass of infused water.

"Enjoy the treat. It's on me." Seokjin said. "As he sipped his choco milk."

"Thanks." Namjoon didn't know why Seokjin was so kind towards him, the pretty one. Yes, he admitted that Seokjin was totally beautiful especially those pinkish kissable lips when he smile. "I will share my thoughts as short as I can, so I won't take your time too much."

Seokjin nodded.

"My parents wants me to continue the business they built from zero. It's a business that focus on a furniture, mostly wooden furniture."

"And?" Seokjin wanted to know.

"And I have another dreams I want to reach." Namjoon took the mug and sipped his choco milk. "I want to become a musician."