Secret Love (Part 3 - END)

Seokjin risen up in shocked. Sat up and gasped as he tried to take the fresh air inside his lungs. His hand clutched on his chest, sensed the heavy breathing.

He cried in silence, not wanting the man who encircled his strong arm around his belly to wake up.

.

.

Seokjin didn't want Yoon Bomi, Namjoon's fiance find out that the man did dirty on him on his business trip. He didn't need the young lady call him slut and slap him. But all over anything, he didn't want Namjoon to lose his future.

Seokjin loves Namjoon like the man was his whole universe. He gave his heart on Namjoon's hand. He loves Namjoon and willing to do anything to protect the man. Anything.

.

.

Namjoon was always slept soundly. He won't easily get up if it's not Seokjin pinch his nostrils so he ran out of breath.

Seokjin stayed there in silence, adoring the handsome face for a while. It's the same man he dated for about three years. As well the same man that would marry the daughter of Yoon for KIMs business sake. The man that he better to leave alone, than to stay as the man's secret love.

The pretty one reached the belt that still circled around his neck. He took it off as tears fell down on his cheeks. "It's over Namjoonie." He whispered more to himself. "It's over."

He climbed down the bed, picked Namjoon's buttoned shirt and his jeans. Left the room without goodbye kisses that he actually wanted.

.

.

.

It was 7.39 AM and the house was quite empty since everyone were leave for daily routine. Seokjin just had his breakfast but not long after, he rushed into the bathroom, to throw up on the toilet bowl.

The morning sick kinda blew him off. And he tired of it.

He was sure he was alone, yet he could sense someone entered the bathroom. Suddenly a large warm hand massaged his neck to ease the nerve and helped him soothe. And it's not the hand of his cousin, Yoongi. Definitely not. He clearly knew the person who belong to the warmth on his neck.

After finished the flush and washed his mouth on washtafel, he went back into his bedroom and poured warm water in the glass. Gulped the mineral down, didn't bothered with the person followed him behind.

Then he sat on the edge of the bed, staring out the window. Totally ignored the other one who sat on the single seater sofa.

"It's been five months since you leave without any single word..." The man softly speaked. "You left me, and taking my whole heart with you."

Seokjin didn't want to see this man anymore. And he didn't expect this man to come again and mess everything. He already started a new life. Lived in the countryside with his cousin Yoongi, and managed a humble guest house for living. That day, when he woke up upon a nightmare, all he wanted to do was to give the man the bright future that won't happen if he stay. He decided to leave right away.

"I went to Hyosang's apartment to ask you to coming back to me, but you weren't there." The man clamped his mouth. "I got a hard punch on my face when he found out that you ranaway from me."

Seokjin didn't even stopped by to their apartment to take his belongings. He left everything behind and took the bus to reach the destination he had in mind. To see the cousin that he was never mention the name to the man, because he didn't close with this pale skinned grumpy cousin. But fortunatelly, this sharp tongued cousin willing to let him in and gave him the sanctuary he needed.