Chapter 23

"And this can be Cay room when she get old enough to sleep by herself" Cam suggested as he stood in the corner of the spacious room with his baby girl in his arms.

"So whats the other 2 rooms for?"

Cam looked at Nayomi and grinned "one can be a guest room and the other one for my son, you giving me a son" he told her matter factly.

Nayomi quickly chuckled at the thought "you must want a dog named son"

Cam shook his head laughing "You got jokes huh?"

"Im not giving you no more kids until its a ring on this finger" She said as she walked passed him making sure to shoved her hand in his face.

"can you cook up something good tonight since you in this new beautiful home?" Cam asked as he followed her down the hall.

'"I shouldn't cook you nothing"

He sat down on the stool still holding Caydence in his arms "I just want something simple not no big ass Sunday dinner or nothing" He was so ready to have some real food. For the last past week they'd only been eating out and not mention that nasty ass hospital food he had to eat.

A WEEK LATER....

Taylor parked her car grabbing her bag of McDonalds and making sure to roll up her windows before jumping out her car. As soon as she shut her car door she heard the sound of someone obnoxiously blowing their horn like they had no damn sense. She looked in the direction the sound was coming from and rolled her eyes when she seen it was nobody but Bugsbee trifling ass. She walked around her car and headed for her porch as he came jogging across the street yelling her name.

She cursed herself for not already having her house key out, her house key and car keys were on 2 separate rings. She'd meant to put them on the same ring but just never got around to it. He began walking up the steps to her porch as she dug through her purse looking for her house keys.

"Fuck you got my number blocked for?"

She ignored him again and continued to look through her purse, that was until he snatched it from off her arm throwing it across the porch. She looked at up at him with a stank face "What the fuck!" Taylor wasn't the one to be fucked with, male or female she didn't give a fuck if you deserved an ass whooping she was most defiantly going to be the one to give it to you.

"Man unblock my number" Bugsbee stood in front of her looking her up and down.

"im not unblocking shit! What don't you get"

He walked even closer now in her face "Let me find out yo ho ass fucking another nigga"

She grinned knowing exactly what to say to piss him off "im fucking another ni-" before she could even get the rest of her words out Bugsbee had slapped the shit out of her. With out even thinking Taylor had ran up on him and began punching. He wasn't phased by her punches until one of them actually connected hitting him directly in his nose. He instantly started to bleed. He held his nose trying to stop the blood from coming with one hand and with the other one he was trying to pry Taylor from off him but he was failing, miserably.

"you lost yo fucking mind?!" she shouted as she kept hitting him.

He wiped his nose with the back of his hand one last time before leaning up, grabbing a hold of Taylor's neck and pushing her up against her front door.

"Bitch let me go" she said through gritted teeth looking him directly in his eyes at him.

"Put yo hands on me again ima really fuck you up Taylor" he said using his free hand to point in her face.

"Like I said let me find out you fucking somebody else ima fuck you and that nigga up. Dont unblock my number ima really fuck you up and let me call you again and you don't answer ima pull up where ever the fuck you at. I don't give a fuck if yo parents home, i aint gone give a fuck if yo ass is in the middle of a dance up on stage ima really show you ass" He spoke harshly in her ear as his grip around her neck kept getting tighter and tighter.

"Play with me if you want to" was the last thing he said before quickly kissing her cheek and heading back to his car.

Taylor didn't waist any time picking her purse up from the ground, getting her key out and going inside.

Cam POV

"Tommy back from Cali yet?" Rico asked me as we bout sat at the booth lounging around.

I continued to roll the weed that sat in my lap "yeah that nigga been back like a week ago or something. I'm going for sure the next time, let him tell it his as was lit"

"That nigga went by himself?"

I smacked my lips laughing "nah man, some of our childhood friends live out there. He kicked it with them while he was there"

Rico nodded his head "when the next time he go?"

"Supposed to be sometime next month"

"and yo sure Nayomi gone let you go?"

I looked at him upside his head, thsee niggas stayed trynna crack jokes about how Nayomi ran me and about how I was so "Pussy Whipped". Pussy whipped? yes but Nayomi running me? Hell no "Ima grown ass man stop playing around with me"

He sat up laughing "Man just light the damn wood already"

It was around 12 clock at night, me going to check on the club and my car lot ending up being longer than I thought. I left the house around noon today, crazy part is I didn't even make it to the car lot I had to handle some business with my dad that took longer than I thought it would and when I looked at the time again it was 8pm. Nayomi had been texting me all day but after me steady saying I was on the way I geuss she just stopped. I really did have intentions on just going by the club, picking some mail up and leaving but I ran into JT, we chopped it up then Rico said he wanted to match a wood so here I was at damn near midnight still out.

"You wanna dance baby?" Some girl came up behind me wrapping her arms around my neck.

I turned around looking her over "Nah im good shorty"

She grinned before speaking in my ear "If you change your mind ill be over there daddy"

"when the fuck JT hire her and why the fuck I didn't know about it?" I asked Rico as I watched her ass cheeks shake as she walked away.

"she been here for like 2 weeks now you can stop staring nigga im like this close to cracking dat down"

I passed the blunt back to Patty "Do dat then nigga, i dont want ha ass"

Rico shrugged "You know I am but listen to this shit"

I looked at him waiting for him to go on.

"Man you know how bad I was trynna fuck Chyna ass so bad right? I'm so glad i didn't fuck that bitch its been going around that she got a std"

My eyes widened "a std?! What the fuck she got?"

"Gonorrhea or something like that."

"Tell me you fucking lying?!"

Rico looked over at me with squinted eyes "you acting like you been fucking on the bitch or something"

I realized how alarmed I had just gotten and calmed down quick, me and Chyna did have sex once. Even though Patty and Rico called it I was still denying it to this day "nah man im just saying I don't want no nasty bitches working up in my club. That's bad for business, you know that."

"that why Taylor was outside fighting that girl the other night for. They all been fucking on the same nigga or some shit. All they ass probably got that shit"

I twisted my face up getting confused now "what nigga?! Taylor got it too?"

Rico shook his head "You gotta keep up with whats going on in yo club brudda"

I waved him off standing up from the booth "man im finna head out ill catch up with yo ass later" I dapped him up and walked out straight to my car.

Before connecting to the Bluetooth I sent Chyna a text message

I stg if yo nasty ass gave me a std im killing you