Chapter 15

enjoooy loves <3 COMMENT COOMENT AND COMMENT

_______

Bugsbee and Taylor had just finish going round for round. She was used to only going one round but the way Bugsbee's adrenaline was set up he was going 4 at the least.

"woooh shit" Taylor grinned pulling the cover up to her chest covering up her naked body.

He looked down at her grinning as he slid his boxers back on"what chu trynna hide"

She waved him off grabbing her phone "you coming to the club tonight?"

"nah, my homebody gotta party going on ima go fuck with him"

Taylor rolled her eyes making him speak up "You know ya boy banded me" He laughed talking about Cam.

She sat up against the head board "What was that even about?"

He shrugged "Some petty shit nun serious".

"You sure?"

"Yeah, my dick still hard come gimmie some head" He said uninterested in the conversation.

***

Nayomi's shift was finally over, she walked to her truck while she held down the lock button on her phone. She had to cut her phone off while she was at work because somebody kept calling her back to back like they were crazy. She knew it wasn't nobody but Cam's ass, she couldn't wait til her phone powered back on so she could go clean off on his ass.

When she got in the car she punched in the 6 numbers unlocking her phone going straight to her call log "who the hell?" she said under her breath looking at the unfamiliar number. It for sure wasn't Cam that was blowing her phone up like that. She pressed the number calling it back, she was ready to hang up the call when somebody picked up.

"Nayomi?!" the person on the other end called out her name nervously.

"who is this?" she answered trying to figure out the voice that was on the other end.

"Raylen"

Nayomi damn near chocked when the little boy answered "Raylen?" she asked in disbelief. She hadn't heard or seen her little cousin ever since Tasha's funeral. Her mind got to racing, she wondered where he was, where Mika was, how'd he even get her number.

"my birthday coming up and I was wondering if yo-"

"yeah tell Tammy to send me yall address" Nayomi went on jumping the gun.

"im not with Tammy" he said.

Nayomi grew confused "what you mean? Where are you?"

It took him a minute before he spoke again "im at a foster home"

"WHAT?!" Nayomi said quietly in disbelief, when the fuck did all this happen?

"Im in here with Mika" he said trying to sound happy so Nayomi wouldn't worry. Even though Raylen was only 11 and Mika was 7 when Nayomi was living with her aunt the 3 of them were the closest.

"When did all this happen?"

"after the funeral, after Tammy left with the baby its like my mama just forgot about us. Kayli went with her daddy" he said talking about aunti Rena's daughter that was under Tasha in age "somebody called the people on my mama. Tammy tried to get us but its a long process she keep telling us"

Nayomi let her back hit the seat "are you serious?" she felt bad, all this time she thought they were with her aunti.

"We getting placed with a family soon, they keeping us together"