Chapter 17

"So you don't know what yo baby look like yet?" Mika asked looking at Nayomi like she was the stupidest person in the world.

Nayomi laughed "no, I gotta wait til she come out"

Mika picked her corn on the cob back up taking yet another bite from it "well my sister pregnant, she know what her baby look like. She did a 3d something, I forget what its called."

When she said her sister was pregnant Nayomi's mind went straight to Tasha.

Raylen butted in their conversation quickly correcting her "that's not yo sister".

They had got placed with what seems to be a good family about a month ago. The parents were married, lived in a upper class neighborhood, only had 2 kids a boy and a girl. Both were very grown and living on their own so the couple were empty nesters until they adopted Raylen and Mika, and on top of that they're white. Mika seems to love it, in fact shes already calling their kids her brother and sister but Raylen on the other hand, its like he's just there to be there and Nayomi noticed that.

She wished they could come live with her but she's trying to get her self together too. That seems like the best place for them to be right now, she's just glad they agreed to letting her see them from time to time.

"so what you get from the baby shower?" Mika asked rolling her eyes at her brother.

"I didn't get nothing, all the gifts was for the baby"

Mika waved her hand "you know what I mean"

Nayomi titled her head trying to remember all the big stuff she had gotten "she got a real cute high chair, a bassinet for her when she's at her daddy's house, a pink and black carseat, a bunch of cute little clothes"

"Ok, I guess i'll  buy her a outfit with my allowance" Mika said interrupting her.

"allowance!?"

She nodded "yeah just 40 dollars a week"

"40 dollars a week? girl you is rich" Nayomi hyped her up.

They continued eating their meals and talking catching up, a well needed time until their next little meet up.
***
CAM POV
"Uhhh the lowest I'll go is 1800" Cam stood beside the 2011 Challenger with his hands in his pockets.

"and what we looking at for the note?" the man asked.

"250 a month"

The man shrugged nodding his head "We can do that"

Cam pulled the paper from under the windshield wiper handing it over to the man "Take that into building and she gone get chu all straighten out my man"

The man took the paper walking off.

Cam's car lot had been open for a good 2 months now and like he expected it was doing pretty good.

"Kesha he got the black Challenger in the second row" Cam yelled out as he walked back to his office.

She grabbed the paper from the man typing the information in the computer and going over their policy with him. Cam only had 2 employees since his car lot wasn't that big, it only held 12 cars so he didn't need that much help. He needed a receptionist of course, which was Kesha and somebody to help sale the cars which was a guy named Tony.

The man continually flirted with Kesha trying to get her number while she just stood there annoyed trying to get everything over with as quick as possible. The man had every reason to be trying to shoot his shot, Kesha was just that fine. Light glowing skin, nice body, nice frame, pretty face, small chinky eyes and not to mention her Chicago accent that drove men crazy.