Chapter 26

"What's this?" Cam asked with his face all scrunched up as he entered his home.

"What it look like?" Nayomi smartly answered as she fluffed the grey small pillow before placing it down on the couch. She stood back looking at the grey couch smiling, happy with how it turned out. She had got the idea from Pinterest and her vision had came to life. She had ordered all of their living room furniture about a week ago and it all was delivered today, so most of her day was filled with fixing up their front room.

Cam put his bag from Kickin Krab on the coffee table earning a frown from Nayomi "uh unn get that greasy food off the table"

He quickly grabbed it correcting her "it's sea food"

"Ok get it off the table" she looked at him rolling her neck. He just stood there squinting his eyes "when you get ya hair done?"

"Today clearly" she answered again in the same smart tone from before.

"You look good, I like it" he complimented her before walking off into their bedroom. He pulled his shoes from his feet going in the bathroom to wash his hands. He came out picking Caydence up from off the bed where she laid peacefully. She wiggled and wormed a little but didn't wake.

He placed her on his chest and rubbed her back while he scrolled down his Instagram feed but stopped once he seen a recent picture Nayomi she posted.

Posted 30 minutes ago

Nayomi had social media but wasn't really active on none of her accounts

Nayomi had social media but wasn't really active on none of her accounts. The last time she'd posted a picture on Instagram was when she was 4 months pregnant and she barely posted anything on her story. He thought about going through her likes but thought against it since she had more than 2 thousand likes, he wasn't about to look through all them damn names. But only 100 people left a comment, he had time for that though. He grew more annoyed with ever comment he read, it was a few females but most of them were from dudes.

He stood up heading back into the living room looking for Nayomi but she wasn't there. He continued on in the kitchen where he found her breaking down boxes.

"Tell niggas stop commenting on yo shit before it be that"

She quickly looked up confused "what?"

"All them weak ass niggas leaving heart eyes under yo post and shit" he went on.

She smacked her lips slightly grinning "boy I literally posted that picture and logged out" she honestly forget she even posted.

He stood there nodding "yeah let's see if you grinning when niggas dying cause of you"

She walked over to him grabbing his chin leaving a kiss on his cheek "It turn me on when you mad"

"You not mad at me no more?" He asked as she still stood in front of him.

"Hmmm" she hummed pressing her lips together.

He slightly leaned down kissing her on her cheek "come on baby, I'm sorry. I fucked up I let chu have dat"