Chapter 9

"girl yeah, her daddy brought her a whole bunch of shit" Cassie, my coworker went on. She was explaining to me how her baby was about to be 1 and her and her husband had a bag full of clothes she hadn't even worn and apparently couldn't fit anymore just laying around.

"that stuff just been sitting in my closet taking up space honey. I'll bring it to work with me one on these days".

"How old is your baby now?" I asked really wanting to know. I remember when I first started working at the call center and Cassie was here for a good 3 weeks before she went on maternity leave.

She rolled her eyes waving her hand "Whew chile, 11 months, she gone be 1 by the end of September"

"Awwwwn" I cooed "That's your only one?" I asked, me and Cassie are pretty cool coworkers but we rarely ever talked about our personal lives with each other.

"aw nah girl, my only girl though. 3 boys and 1 girl. My oldest son 13, then I got one that just turned 12 last Monday and my youngest son 3. I told my husband after my daughter? baby I'm done"

I laughed listening to her, she stopped typing and looked at me "Girl I'm for real I wanted a girl so bad and you know what? She turned out to be as rough as them damn boys. Ouuuu I pray my baby don't be no lil tomboy" She said the last part more so to her self.

I looked over at my phone as it went off dinging indicated I had got a text message from someone. I grabbed it from off my desk and seen Cam had texted me.

When ya next doc appointment?

Well finally I thought to myself. Its been about 2 week since I told him the news and he's just now replying back. I wasn't mad though, he asked when my next doctor's appointment was so he clearly wanted to be involved, fine by me.

I shot him a quick text back before locking my phone and going back to work, just 1 more hour to go!

To Cam: This Thursday @St. Mary's @10:30am

LATER THAT NIGHT ...

"so what made you want to start dancing?" Chyna asked as she looked in the mirror fixing her lashes.

"Cosmo classes" Taylor gave a simple reply, she didn't know this broawd and she wasn't trying to . She was here to get her money and that was it.

Chyna blinked her eyes a few times making sure her lashes were on right before looking over at her "well its good money sista and you look like you gone fit right in" Chyna honestly spoke her mind. In all honestly to Chyna it looked like Taylor was meant to be a stripper. She had the hips, the ass, the pretty face, the long weave, the long nails, the long lashes everything about here just screamed exotic. She just couldn't believe this was her firs time stripping. If Chyna had a body like Taylor's when she was her age she would've started stripping immediately. Unfortunately at the age of 19 Chyna was as skinny as a damn toothpick, it wasn't until she was 20 that she had enough money saved up to get some butt injections and even then them was all fucked up after 5 months because she had went to somebody in her neighborhood. But that didn't stop the men at the club from spending their very last on her. When she start making a name for herself and start becoming big on Instagram is when she began making all the real money and dancing at all the major clubs. She just went to the Dominican Republic last year and got her body redone, she spent a nice grip on it and it showed. Her body was flawless!

"You must enjoy it?" Taylor caught on to the excitement in Chyna's voice as she zipped up her 3 inch heels.

Chyna side eyed her "Yeah I love it, who wanna work a 9 to 5 Monday through Friday when you can do a lil twerking, a lil flirtin and make twice as much. Plus we make our own schedules, you wearing those heels out there?" She stopped in the middle of explaining.