Chapter 4

"What?" Cam said now standing up straight.

Nayomi still stayed quiet, her head sunk lower than before and her fingers were no longer running across her screen.

"I know you not saying what I think you saying bra"

The more Cam kept talking the more her vision became blurred. She was trying her best to hold back her tears that she felt coming. This is exactly what she was trying to avoid. She was finally getting back to a space she liked in life, it was peaceful. She'd be damned if she let anybody ruin that and take her back to where she was a few months ago.

"You killed my fucking baby!?" Cam spoke out making his way around the island before Nayomi could even explain Cam's hands were wrapped around her throat.

"You sick as fuck" he said through gritted teeth. Next thing you know Taylor was coming through the door smiling and grinning but as soon as she seen how Cam had Nayomi pinned up by her throat her whole mood changed. She rushed over pulling on Cam's shirt trying to pry him off of Nayomi.

"What the fuck Cam!" She yelled hitting on his back seeing that her pulling wasn't doing shit.

He yanked his shoulder away making Taylor fly back into the island. She rushed out and came back in with Cooljeo, Cam's brother and a bunch of other noisy mother fuckers followed sue.

Cooljeo and Tommy rushed over to the both of them.

"Let her go bra" Tommy yelled at his brother. His strength was back but not fully. He was stable enough to walk and shit but not stable enough to be trying to pull his big ass brother from off somebody. Cooljeo finally yanked Camron from off of Nayomi. She instantly grabbed her throat looking at cam crying and coughing.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!" Taylor barked at Cam while holding on her friend. She had never seen him act like this with Nayomi, she never even seen him do so much as to raise his voice at her.

Cooljeo pushed Cam towards the door trying to calm him down asking him what was going on.

"You really killed my baby yo!?" Cam looked over his brother and Coolejo at Nayomi. He was no longer all rowled up, his voice was soft and you could tell he was hurt.

Taylor scrunched her face up still holding onto Nayomi "She fucking miscarried you dumb ass!"

Cam shut his eyes tightly trying to take in everything. He wished Taylor would shut the fuck up, this was the only one time he wished Taylor wasn't trying to take up for Nayomi. He yanked away from Coolejo and stormed to his car. His brother dapped Coolejo up and tried his very best to jog to his brother car. Cam was so pissed he forgot all about his brother if he didn't peep Cam leaving when he did he was definitely going to get left.

They both hopped in the car and Cam started the car with problem and sped off into the direction of Tommy's house . Tommy constantly looked over at his brother, he could tell by the look on his face that his mood was fucked up. It didn't even look like he was mad, more so hurt. His eyes were droopy, his light skin was now red and his lips kept trembling. He knew his brother to well, he wasn't about to try to comfort him it was best for him to just stay silent.

Cam drove as fast as his car could go on the highway. He wanted to get Tommy out of his car as soon as possible, he needed some time to his self. He didn't expect to see Nayomi today and he damn sure didn't expect for all of that to happen. He wanted to feel bad for choking her but then another part of him was saying fuck her and she deserved it. He surprised his self when he did that shit, he was just acting off of emotions. He hadn't seen that girl in damn near 6 months, this whole time he was thinking he was doing the right thing. Giving her a little space, not stressing her out, because he knew if she was stressed the baby was in harms way and the whole time it wasn't a damn baby.