Chapter 11

"How'd you know I wanted this?" Nayomi asked grabbing the Panda Express bag out of Cam's hand.

"You better had wanted that, I was in the middle of something when you texted me" All Nayomi told him was that she wanted some Panda Express, she didn't tell him her order.

She start pulling food from out the bag as she sat on her bed criss crossed apple sauce "Like always"

"And I'd stop whatever I'm doing for you, like always" He said only half joking.

"Mhm" she hummed pouring the sweet and sour sauce over her rice "Did you cut the light out in there?" She reffered to her bathroom light since Cam had just came from out of there. Nayomi would have just came down and got her food from him but he claimed he had to pee so she thought he might as well come up.

Cam looked around her bedroom noticing all the new things. Last time he was in here it wasn't shit but a bed and dresser but now she had a nice fluffy comforter set, a white headboard, white dresser, and a white long mirrior was propped up on the floor in the corner. On her wall hung a flat screen Tv, it had to be atleast 55 inches.

"Who brought you that?" He asked looking at her then back at the TV.

"me" she dully answered.

It took him a minute before he spoke again"Im finna go head and head out, you good?"

Nayomi nodded, too busy in her food to even look up at him. He grinned aint shit changed, she was still the same old greedy ass Nayomi.

***

"Girl bye, so Cam just came and dropped some food off?"

Nayomi sat in the passenger seat nodding as she threw another handful of skittles into her mouth.

Taylor pressed her lips together side eying her "you sure he aint drop shit else?"

Nayomi laughed looking over at her "Bitch where the fuck is Devan I aint heard you talk about him ina minute"

Taylor waved her hand "around"

Nayomi almost choked on her skittles "Around?" She laughed "You was just so head over hills for this nigga"

She tiltled her head "Boohoo, I got me a new nigga"

"Damn ima just stop trying I cant keep up with you"

"Ok Nay, don't say it like that" Taylor argued "And he got Devan beat, he got money girl im talking about real long money and you wont belive this"

Nayomi rolled her neck like bitch what?

"He dark skin" Taylor blurted out.

"Since when?" Nayomi asked shocked, it was no secret, Taylor was into lightskin niggas. As long as they've been friends she never seen her fuck with a darkskin guy, let alone date one.

"Right" Taylor grinned "but he not my man man, he wanna fuck with me though, I know he do" She said the last part with extra confindence.

Nayomi gave her a dull expression "Bitch really"

Taylor looked in her rear view mirrior "Wanna go to the mall before I hop off this exit"

Nayomi shrugged "We can" ..."hold up bitch you don't get paid til next week-"

Taylor quickly interpreted her "That don't mean im just some broke bitch, I don't live pay check to pay paycheck yaknow"

"Since when?" Nayomi asked only speaking the truth.

"Ever since you got the money to buy a 2017 Range rover"

Nayomi scrolled through instagram grinning "Cause I know that damn call center aint paying that good" Taylor went on.