Christmas Special

Merry Merry Christmas, people!!! Hope that 2021 will not suck as much as 2020!

Chan & Jeongin

Seungmin + Hyunjin (both switches)

Changbin & Felix

Minho and Jisung (duh)

________________________________________________________________________________

It was your typical Christmas except well...it was Stray Kids. And they make everything interesting. The only rival is the Hwaiting Crew which was honestly understandable. The boys themselves were decorating their whole dorm with Christmas decorations which could either turn out beautiful or chaotic. Take a guess.

Just as the Daddies had predicted, the littles and switches slipped as the thought of Christmas and probably would remain little throughout the next three days (pretend that it was the 24th that day). The members all had the mind to finish decorating on the 24th, celebrate the event tomorrow and unwrap presents on Boxing Day. They were gonna keep it traditional but mostly because the Daddies wanted to see how impatient the littles would become.

At 6:00 am on the 24th of December, all the little were awake and bopping to music that was blaring from Felix's phone. What song was it, you ask? It was 'What I want for Christmas' by EXO. Why? Why not? EXO are kings.

After jamming to several other songs for well over half an hour, the littles decided it was time to race towards their caregiver's rooms. Seeing as they somehow managed to sleep through several bops and the incessant yells of joy, the littles thought it was a fit time to wake them up. It was 8:00 am already. 

The thuds of the littles' footsteps may or may not have woken the caregivers up but not enough so they would acknowledge their surroundings. Poor Chan thought that there was an earthquake and fell out of his bed half-naked and managed to smash his head into Minho's and both of them fell onto their butts. Changbin just sat on his bed trying to process everything but ended up down on the floor anyway because of the shock he felt when the littles slammed the door open. 

To the littles' delight, the caregivers were piled onto the floor, trying to untangle themselves while muttering inaudible cuss words. Chan poked his head from the bottom of the pile and gave the babies a painful smile. "Hey boys! Ow...Changbin! How are you guys? MInhO...stOp pinChinG me!"

A pair of pants later...

One by one, the caregiver untangled themselves from the mess and helped the babies get ready for the day. Dressing them, assisting them in brushing their teeth and occasionally reminding them to use their inside voices so the neighbours wouldn't complain. In the end, the Daddys' placed dummies inside of their littles' mouths to keep them quiet. 

Changbin moved to a random cupboard and heaved the packed Christmas ornaments from inside, including the plastic, full-sized Christmas tree. He dragged the baggage into the middle of the living room and waited for the familiar thud of footsteps to near the room. Smiling at the adorable sight of Felix poking his head, Changbin opened his arms and felt Felix spiral into his arms, snuggling into the warmth. 

"Are you excited, bub?" Felix nodded vigorously and buried his head deeper into Changbin's shoulder. Jisung and Minho walked into their cuddling session and stood there awkwardly until Minho felt a tug on his sleeve. He looked down to see Jisung who was pointing at the hugging pair and whines emitting from behind his dummy. "You wanna have cuddles as well?"

Jisung gave a noise of agreement behind his dummy and wrapped his sweater paws around Minho's waist. UWUing hard, Minho picked Jisung up into his embrace and carried him to the Christmas decorations while hugging him hard. Chan and the rest of the littles entered the room, each accessorized with antlers on their heads and bells on their necks.