Grumpy

Little: Jisung

Caregiver: Minho 

________________________________________________________________________________

Jisung was grumpy. No, he was annoyed. Nobody paid him any attention. They were all doing their own things, ignoring him for the fifth time this week and it was Friday. Life is so unfair, thought Jisung as he trudged up to his bedroom, fighting the urge to slip into his head space and throw a big tantrum, knowing he would get punished for that.

Chan and Changbin were finishing some lyrics for the new 3RACHA song. Jisung had already finished his part and was cruising his free time while the two rushed to complete the work before the deadline meets them along with their manager's scoldings. Jisung knew better to interrupt them, hearing Felix's story about how he disrupted them and almost got a stapler in the face. Felix, Hyungjin and Seungmin were out practising their new choreography while  Minho took Jeongin shopping for new clothes. 

Jisung already nailed the new choreography and he had barely enough room in his closet for his current clothes so that option was out too. Being little on his own would bring trouble to him and others and Jisung was no mood to have a stapler beaned at his face. So he had nothing to do apart from grumble and curse about the lack of attention he was given (Y'all can imagine da swear words).

With nothing to do, Jisung locked himself in his room and began to tidy up. He vacuumed the carpet, folded his clothes and mopped the floor of his ensuite. After that, he tried to review his lyrics but found nothing to edit. He tried reading books but none of them interested him. He turned on the TV but there was nothing but news, 20-year-old cartoons and a golfing channel. In other words, he was as bored as fuck.

With every attempt he tried to amuse himself, the urge to go into his headspace grew bigger and bigger. But Jisung refused. The last time he slipped into his headspace, he managed to somehow smash a whole shelve of china plates, earning him cut hands and a massive scolding from Chan and Minho. So he tried putting off the urge by climbing into his bed and taking a nap. Sleep came surprisingly fast and soon he was snoring away.

The next morning Jisung woke up with the mindset of a three-year-old but he still remembered the details of yesterday. No one played with me............................ Daddy (Minho) went shopping with Innie........... Channie and the others ignoring me.............Not fair. Jisung padded downstairs in his onesie to see the other members already eating breakfast and chatting among themselves.

Hyunjin noticed Jisung at the doorway and waved to him so Jisung could sit down and have his pancakes. Jisung shrugged and sat his seat, not wanting to talk to his members and have them to know he was in headspace (They all know that he is a little, Jisung is just throwing a fit). His behaviour had not gone unnoticed by Chan, who cleared his throat, causing Jisung to look up from his uneaten food. 

"So Jisung, how are you? I haven't seen you much this week." Jisung nearly screamed at those words. It was they who ignored him, haven't had time for Jisung, not the other way around. Instead of exploding, Jisung mumbled out a mush of nonsense, not meeting Chan's eyes and stuffed a mouthful of now lukewarm pancakes in his mouth. Minho tapped Jisung on the shoulder. "Go and answer Chan Hyung properly, we haven't seen you all week, like you were ignoring us or something."

Jisung snapped at those words. He was tired of everyone thinking that it was his fault that they haven't been seeing him all week, his fault that he didn't talk to them. Jisung was enraged, sad and shocked. His fault, his fault?

Jisung screamed, making everyone at the table flinch. He swept his plate onto the floor, not caring that sharp shards were littered around his feet. "My fwault?! My fwault?! It 'twas D-daddy and everybwody e-else who wouldn't pway attwention to S-sungie! Sungie 'twas l-lonely but no one pwayed with Sungie. No one w-woves Sungie!"

With the final words said, Jisung ran away from the dining room and into his bedroom. He hid himself in his closet and wrapped his baby-blue blanket around him as he buried into a mound of clothes. He didn't care what the consequences were at that moment. He was hurt and angry.

Jisung heard pattering footsteps and a soft knock on his door. "G-g-go a-away!" Minho ignored his words and entered his bedroom anyway. "Baby, where are you?" Jisung whimpered and burrowed deeper into his hiding space. He didn't wanna face anyone yet.

Minho opened the closet doors and saw a sniffling Jisung with a blanket tightly wrapped around him. Wordlessly, Minho picked up his baby and placed him on his lap. Jisung wet his shirt with tears while Minho stroked his head and murmured sweet nothings. "Are you ok Baby?" Jisung just shook his head and burrowed deeper into Minho's chest.

"D-d-daddy d-doesn't pway a-attention to m-me" Minho thought back to the past few days. Monday and Tuesday, he went to practice his choreography, Wednesday he went to visit GOT7's dorm, Thursday he was at a meeting and yesterday he went shopping. Oh shit.

"Daddy is so sorry that he didn't pay attention to his baby." Minho tried to apologise but Jisung just shook his head. "S-sungie 'twas l-lonely." Minho made a mental note to buy Jisung anything he wanted for the next three days. "Daddy is so, so sorry. Why don't let Daddy spoil his baby for the next three days as an apology?" Jisung looked up with hopeful puppy-eyes. "Really Daddy?" "Yup! Now who wants ice cream?"