Insecure

Little: Chan

Caregiver: Jeongin

BTW, SKZ knows that Chan is a little in this story

Everything in this fanfic is FAKE. DO NOT TAKE THIS SHIT SERIOUSLY. CAUSE IF YOU ARE, YOU ARE WASTING YOUR TIME. CHAN IS PERFECT THE WAY HE IS.

Sorry for not updating. School back on and I am as tired as fuck. I have a shit tonne of  work to catch up on 🙄🙄

________________________________________________________________________________

*******: he's kinda ugly, ngl....

$&^%^%: I agree, he isn't as beautiful or as cute as the other members.

@$!##@#$%: He has a weird jaw line...

#^&^*&454: Nothing looks good on him.....

Chan sighed and switched off his phone. It was the third time that week he read those nasty messages that kept on multiplying each day. He knew he shouldn't let those words get to him but those words seemed to be engraved inside of his head. Insults are just insults, they are meaningless words, he kept on repeating, forcing himself to believe those words. But the persistent voice inside his head kept singing "words can huuuuurt."

As the leader of Stray Kids, he had to focus on the better of the group, not stare at mean comments that may or may not hurt him.  In his mind, the group's priority overlapped his own priorities, big time. Heck, he'd even stop eating if the group ask him to.

Chan sighed yet again, got out of his chair and stretched. There was no time to mope about. Work is piling up and deadlines must be met. He set about gathering his stuff to take to the studio, including a pillow and blanket in case he had to stay overnight. Work always took his mind off troublesome stuff and make him focus until the job was complete.

He was about to leave but his phone lit up. Thinking that one of his members had texted him, he unlocked his phone and was confronted to another ever-multiplying page of nasty comments and rumors. Feeling a lot more hurt than he should've been, Chan flicked the page out of sight and continued on his way, ignoring the nasty feeling in his gut.

On the way there, Chan ran his motto over and over, the hurricane of thoughts fueled on the belief that his members didn't have to know this. They had much more important things than to respond to a bunch of rumors. Conceal, don't feel, Chan added this quote to his thoughts. He could actually relate to Elsa for once. This secret ate him away but he couldn't tell them yet. No, not now. Too much work at stake.

(OMG comment down below if you love Frozen or Frozen 2 or any of the little episodes (Frozen Blood, Frozen Fever .e.g). INTO THE UNKNOWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!! BTW, have you seen the 'Into the Unknown cover by Sunyoul? Here's the link!

He arrived at the studio and began to work furiously, abandoning his thoughts and pesky nuisances and replacing them with the fierce determination to finish all the work that he has to catch up on. He turned on his computer and thought he clicked on his editing app but he clicked on Facebook instead.

Rumors.                                                                     

Nasty Stories

Threats

These all filled the screens, multiplying per second. Chan's heartbeat quickened. What was the meaning of this? What did he do to deserve this? Should he do something? Or should he ignore it and move on? Chan tried to make himself shut off the screen but something caught his eye. Death threats. Once he saw the first one, he started noticing more and more, everywhere, along every page. He couldn't stop. 

Chan shakily deleted the page and began working once again but his mind was wandering all over the place. No this isn't how a leader should act. But Chan kept thinking over those awful words.

When Chan deemed it time to leave to go back to the dorm, he quickly packed up, not noticing it was only 3:00. He needed a break, Chan reasoned with himself. He was so preoccupied that when he arrived at the dorm, he didn't even notice that none of the members except for Jeongin were there. Chan went straight to his room, upset about how he let those rumors get to him.

Chan began to slowly regress, without him noticing. It was when Chan was fully in little space did he realize how fun and bright the world seemed. During Chan's confusion, Jeongin stood at his door. He was suspicious since Chan didn't have seemed to notice him when he came home and because of how upset Chan was. Damn, Chan was ready to cry.

Jeongin heard muffled words coming from the crack in the door and leaned in to listen. "D-daddy 'n t-the other h-hyungies doesn't n-need to k-know. B-bad w-words hurting Channie i-isn't important. I-ish ok." Jeongin couldn't believe his ears. Bad words? To his baby? How dare they?

Jeongin knocked on the door and opened it. He saw Chan on his bed, curled up in a ball, silent tears running down his face, his phone open and beside him. Chan startled at the sound of the door opening and hastily wiped his tears onto the blanket next to him.

"Hey Baby boy, are you ok?" Jeongin looked at Chan's face, catching a glimpse of doubt, conflict and sadness before Chan's face melted into an uneasy smile. "Umm.....H-hi D-daddy! C-channie ish fwine!" Jeongin would've almost laughed if the situation wasn't so tense. It was so obvious that Chan was lying. "Oh no Baby, we don't lie, do we?" Chan hesitantly shook his head and bit his lip, unsure of how to respond to the previous question.

Jeongin opened his arms and his little promptly burst into tears and fell into his arms. "B-bad w-words ish h-hurting C-channie. T-they say t-that 'm u-ugly 'n a b-bad l-leader! I-ish that true?" Jeongin cuddled Chan harder. "Forget about what those nasty people said. You are Daddy's perfect prince"

While Jeongin comforted his little, he snuck a glance at Chan's phone. As he saw those horrible comments, his anger spiked higher and higher. How dare they? How dare they use such shameful words against his baby?

While Chan was snuggling into Jeongin arms, he switched off the phone and rocked him until Chan's ragged breaths became even. Chan's hold on him lessened as he fell asleep in his caregiver's arms. Jeongin breathed in Chan's scent and felt his anger go downhill. He would deal with the mean messages later but right now and onwards, Chan would always be first priority along with the other members.

________________________________________________________________________________

Hey peeps, Author here.

Soz for not posting. Schoolwork, lack of coffee and having my WIFI cut off has contributed to me not able to update frequently. Life is so haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaard.

Who can relate?

As always comment and vote if ya want

Idea and suggestions are always accepted until I say no more suggestions

Corona Stuff

Procrastination and the like.

Am I right or what?