What are you hiding? Part 2

Minho emerged from the kitchen and rubbed his forehead. "Aish, those kids. Let's go and get 'em."

(BTW, the clip above is related to the story below)

I never thought it would be this long cause this is longer than anything I've ever written!

Imma focus on my other book for the time being so that means that I'll update this book less frequently. Soz

________________________________________________________________________________

It took less than 5 minutes for the caregivers to find the first little (which was Jeongin by the way).  Jeongin was hiding under the blankets on his bed, sobbing violently. Chan hurried towards his little and lifted the covers. Jeongin looked back at his caregiver through teary eyes. "Twasn' me, I pwomise. No punishies, plwease."

Chan ran a hand through Jeongin's hair and chuckled lightly, making Jeongin look up in confusion. "Baby, you're not in trouble, Minnie's just surprised. We're just going to have a little talk." Little did Chan know, his words terrified Jeongin even more. From all the movies that Jeongin watched, having a talk with a person after doing something bad always never works out. 

While Chan was having his talk with his cinnamon roll of a little, the other caregivers were trying to find the other littles whom had hidden themselves much better than Jeongin. They found Hyunjin asleep in the hallway cupboard, curled up in the spare blankets that were placed in there. Changbin pinched the bridge of his nose before picking up Hyunjin and tossing him onto his bed. 

"Jeongin wouldn't have done it since he would disobey his Daddy's rules, same goes for Hyunjin. Seungmin wouldn't have cared less about the lollies and wouldn't have smashed it but only he could think of shoving the glass under the fridge. Felix... we'll get back to Felix. Jisung definitely is the main suspect but we'll have a talk in the living room.", Changbin explained his theory to Minho as they tried to find either Seungmin, Felix or Jisung. 

They looked in the kitchen, living room, dining room, bedrooms and the cupboards but still couldn't find them. They were about to sit on the couch before a sneeze was heard through the cushions. Minho took one look at the couch and ripped the cushions away, revealing Felix under the main mattress. "I really shouldn't be saying this but, damn, how did you find such a good hiding spot?" 

Felix flashed a smile and giggled when Changbin smacked the back of Minho's head. "D'ddy showed me a good hidin' spot in case bad people come in." Changbin shrugged as Minho turned towards him. "What? For just in case."

Changbin picked his little up and sat him on the couch. "We are going to have a little talk once we find Jisung and wake up Hyunjin. Felix's smile disappeared and he began fiddling with his fingers. "Nuthin' happened. Big monster was in kitchen 'n he tried to attack Lixie!" Felix tried weaving a story so the caregivers would magically forget about the mess in the kitchen but since he was little and littles are rather bad at coming up with excuses, the Daddies didn't buy it.

"I don't think so, Baby. Minnie checked the kitchen and there were no monsters in there. So sit tight and wait until we find Jisung and Seungmin. Hmm?" Felix nodded reluctantly and curled up on the couch, head in Changbin's lap. He wondered where Jisung might have hidden himself. 

Chan emerged from the bedroom holding Jeongin on his hip, Jeongin looking rather nervous and fidgety. Jeongin looked at Felix and made eye contact before stiffening and burrowing his head into Chan's shoulder. Chan chuckled and sat on the couch, still holding onto Jeongin. "We really can't take our eyes of you kids, can we?"

Jisung's 3rd person pov (If it makes sense)

Jisung crouched on top of the top shelf behind all his shoe boxes in his walk in closet. He grinned as he heard the caregiver's footsteps fade in and out as they tried to find him. How lucky was he to stumble upon this hiding spot when he was clearing out his closet? The shoe boxes that were shielding him blocked him from sight and Jisung was sure that no one would think to search here. It was perfect