What are you hiding? Pt.1

Little: The maknae line

The caregivers: The Hyung Line.

Chan & Jeongin

Seungmin + Hyunjin (They are switches so they don't have a caregiver.)

Changbin & Felix

Minho and Jisung (Minsung y'all)

This took me FOREVER to edit and publish....

Thank you ever so much: Aliyah_02_

________________________________________________________________________________

"Ok everyone, Daddys' is going to work now! Behave! and I'm looking at all of you, except Jeongin." Chan scanned the five faces in front of him and noticed Jisung's sly grin and Seungmin glaring daggers, knives and arrows at his fellow members. "Jisung, if you dare go near the lolly jar you are so going to regret it. Seungmin, if we come back and we see any of the kids pinched or bruised, you will be grounded."

"With all that said, we'll be going now, don't do anything stupid or go near that lolly jar. You know what? Minho, put the jar on a high shelf, somewhere hard to reach so none of the kids gets hyperactive." Jisung let out an audible groan and ran to stop Minho. "Nuuh! Sungie won't touch wolly jar. You dun trust Sungie?"

One look at little Jisung and his puppy eyes was all it took to falter Minho. "No, don't you dare use those eyes of yours. You know that I'm a sucker for them." Nevertheless, Jisung stared at his Daddy relentlessly until he could see Minho's tough demeanour crumble little by little. Minho shook himself out of his daze and shoved the jar out of reach. "Nice try but no. If you want a lolly, you can wait until Daddy come back."

Meanwhile (Inserts Spongebob narrator voice)

Chan managed to gather all the remaining littles while Changbin switched on the television and played a movie. The minute the littles heard the opening credits for Frozen 2, they huddled closely in a heap, staring at the screen like their life depended on it.  Jisung forgot about the candy jar and raced towards the living room, abandoning Minho on the way out.

Changbin chuckled at the sight of the littles snuggled together, totally enraptured in the movie and then closed the doors after the Daddys. Once outside, he turned to the other men in the Hyung line. "While the kids are occupied, hurry up and finish, ok?" The other two men nodded at Chan's words and walked quickly towards the company, leaving the littles on their own.

(Once my parents left me alone at home and I managed to catch something on fire. Don't worry the cupboard survived. But my ears tho... [ T^T ] )

Back to the littles.

The littles were crowded around the TV until 1 hour and 43 minutes later, the movie finally ended with the little clip a the end of Olaf and the other snow babies and Marshmallow. Jeongin, being the adorable lil' cinnamon roll he was, sat down on the carpet and started to play with the toys the Daddies had put out before they left.  Seungmin and Hyunjin joined in shortly afterwards, pushing and shoving until they were both next to Jeongin.