SPECIAL CHAPTER 💛 - BTSXTWICE

DEDICATE TO DEAR ARMYONCES ^_^

-TZUYU POV-

Today is the happiest day in my life. Guess what?

Its CHRISTMASSSS DAYYYYYY!!

I can't wait to meet up my friends. Ah, how I miss NaJeongMoSaJiMiDahChae huhu. Yes, I admitted that, this Covid-19 pandemic causes a lot of trouble to people. Luckily, the pandemic shows some slowdown on the cases and I feel relief for a while.

Nine of us suppose to be on a world tour right now since its winter season. Ah, I wish I could feel the snow from the other country too. Maybe next time. Hehe

Alright, back to the decorating part, just one last touch up left for the Christmas tree and I'm done. I softly put the star on top of the Christmas tree which it can blink light on it.

"Done," I'm so satisfied.

I can't wait actually to hug and of course getting kisses from them even though I'm not into it.

Anyway, I glance at the clock on the wall, it shows 8:45 AM. Hm, they will be here at any second since I told to come at 9.

I roam around, sees if any incomplete things that i have not done yet.

Then...

TINGGGGG ! TINGGGG !

(Ring a ling) 😂😂

The bell rings two times and I can tell who are they. Alright Tzuyu, smile!

Open the door....

8 of them immediately landed a big group hug for me. Ahhhhhhh, I cannot breathe, but I miss them so much, so why not?

They have been like hugging me for about 3 minutes. Aiyo.

"Yah, let me go. I cannot breathe. I should sanitize all of you, probably you guys bring the covid together"

They broke the hug.

Nayeon unnie pouted "ya, such a savage. Uwu, we miss that savage anyway"

All of them agree in nod and line up together. I'm so confused what is wrong with them.

They glance at each other and counted...

"MERRY CHRISTMAS TZUYU, WE MISS YOU SOOOOOOOO MUCHHHHHHH" shouted them all together.

What the hell? This is the cutest Christmas gift ever.

I whined "ya, you guys should tell me sooner, I need to record that"

"HA-HA-HA, no need, just save it in your memory" said Jeongyeon unnie.

We then gathered together as a team in the living room. I can sense my silent atmosphere all past months now filled with the laughter, happiness and especially love.

I checked them on one by one, turning my gaze to them the smile. Momo unnie surely loves my cooked as I can see here already finished up the 2 jars of cookies before the main dish with Dahyun on her side. Sana unnie the snake one, still clinging on Jihyo as if she wanna run away from her. Aiyo so cute. I turn to the left side of my living room, Jeongyeon unnie and Chaeyoung keep bullying and teasing the grandma - which is Nayeon unnie with their lame jokes. Truly, no jam bros. I giggle. Mina unnie on the other hand, just settled down, sit beside me. I believe she just saw the dorkiness and craziness from them with them. I just glance at her with my lovely stare.

They have been here for about 30 minutes and oh gosh why are they so loud? I mean, I do miss them, but I never thought quarantine time make them like this.