My Ex [ part 4 ]

" i made a decision "

They look at their daughter blankly. Not understand what does Tzuyu just talked.

" honey, can you explain to us clearly " said Dad.

" i-i-iii will marry Jungkook. Y-yes i will"

Both of them cracked a smiled. Who doesn't happy when your child agree to be marry with your choice? But at the same time, they feel guilt and still have doubt of what have they done.

They exchange a look before mom spoke.

" are you sure honey? No doubt again? Cause marriage thing is not like a toy that you can--"

Tzuyu cut her.

" yes mom. I agree with this marriage "

Mom sigh. " but what made you changed your mind? Is someone threaten you?"

" no no no. A big no. I'm grown up mom. I know what is the best for me. Especially when it comes from both of you."

They just nodded not even utter any words. Their daughter behaviour seems like different.

Meanwhile, its really Tzuyu decision to marry him. Not because she feel this burden or anything else. She just want to be a good daughter.

" well, is that so. Set a date then " her dad wink.

The latter response with only a chuckles.

Wake up early.

Brush teeth.

Shower.

Hmmm. What should i wear?

Blue.

Red.

Oh dark green. I love it.

Just a little touch up. A light make up. Okay, im done.

Wow, you look beautiful Tzuyu.

Tzuyu mumbled to herself.

10 minutes early, she already stood infront of the door. Waiting for him to pick her up.

She cracked and prepared a big smile. Not to ruin her mood or his mood. She actually can't wait to tell him. About something really important to them.

A sound of engine can be heard. Totally its Jungkook. Who else have that sound on their car.

He parked the car infront of the gate. He managed get out from car reach for Tzuyu. Without they know, both wearing same color of clothes.

The gate opened revealing the figure he wanted to see,Chou Tzuyu.

" hey handsome " said Tzuyu follows by a grin on her face.

Jungkook looked at her confusingly before utter a words.

" hey there, beautiful. What's gotten into you?" He said.

" yah ! Can i just being a sweet girl for a while? Aish, you spoil the mood" said Tzuyu annoyed.

" wae? I didn't say it was wrong. But you weird cause everytime i pick you, you face look like a hulk"
Explained him.

" ugh whatever Jeon Jungkook" said Tzuyu before make a move towards his car.

Jungkook scratch his nape. Blank.

In the car......

" i wanna tell you something " said Tzuyu in serious tone.