Dating [ Tzukook ]

" yah, stop it " shouted Tzuyu.

The man just shows his smile that getting wider than before. He began to attack her again.

" hahaha, Jungkook-ah, it's tickling me, you know "

" i don't care. That's my revenged "

He continues tickling her and stopped after he saw she's panting for breathing.

"A-are you okay?" Asked him in worried.

Tzuyu almost die laughing because of him. He leans closer to her face, tried to identify her. As soon as he came...

" boo !  Gotcha " surprise her.

Jungkook startled because of it and gives her a light pinch on her cheek.

" that's not funny " he pouted.

She cupped his face softly. " aigo, is my boyfriend sulking? If so, i will peck his lips, then"

He closed his eyes signalling he is ready to be kissed.

Again, she cupped his face and planted a simple peck on his lips. He smiled.

" oh my god, it's so cold today " said Tzuyu in the cold breeze.

" want me to hug you ?" Asked him while showing his bright smile.

Tzuyu chuckles a bit before shook her head towards the latter.

" we are in public, baby" she explained.

Then, all of sudden she received a warm hug from the latter. Tzuyu got startled by his sudden action. People who are passerby them, only watch in giggles.

Cute

A woman in black jacket said.

" jungkook-ah, did you know that everyone started staring at us?" Asked Tzuyu.

He hugged her  tighter. "Of course i knew, but as long it's you, I don't care"

She just grins, looking at Jungkook behavior. He likes a child who needs attention from her.
Tzuyu then broke the hug softly.

" alright then, let's have a date. Where is the nearest cafe? " told Tzuyu while her eyes roaming around searching a cafe.

Jungkook then grabbed her hands carefully and went to a coffee shop.

" hey, I don't drink coffee"

He sighed. " did you think, coffee shop only sell coffee? Lol, no babe"

He quickly grabbed her wrist and they went to the hand in hand.

" i don't  like to eat spicy food, baby" whined Jungkook with his pouted.

Tzuyu chuckles by looking at his reaction. Just now, they were playing a riddle game which made Jungkook lost to Tzuyu's question. The one who won will eat a fluffy cotton candy, ice cream while who guess it wrong need to eat the 5x spicy tteokbokki.

" Game still on" smirk Tzuyu while raised her eyebrows.

He sighed. "Fine, ... but i never taste it though " explained him.

He then reached the chopstick and pick a small one rice cake. He glances for a second towards Tzuyu who smile like an idiot right now. Jungkook feel regretted losing to Tzuyu, as if he knows the taste of 5x spicy, he would die immediately.

"Holy--a!" He quickly grabs a glass of milk beside him.

"Yah, are you trying to burn my tongue?" Told Jungkook disbelief.