Name [ guess who?] (part 2- end)

"I did my best. Hopefully she will recovered soon"

Han smile again but the doctor pull his arm and walk to the side of the room.

"I took the risk for surgery and I already explained to you there is a lot of complication would happen. I..."

Han put his right hand on the doctor's shoulder.

" it's okay, if that day happen. I won't blame you. You saved her, even for a short time"

The doctor give him a worried face. He know he shouldn't do this surgery. The risk may during or after. And now perhaps nothing worst will happen.

" how are you feeling?" The doctor asked her.

" my headache feel better than before"

" what is your name?" He smile

" Tzuyu"

" would you like take a walk?"

She nod before the doctor held her hand and managed to bring her sit on the wheelchair.

He pushed the wheelchair and roaming around the hospital garden near the ward. She looked very calm and happy when the windy breeze hit her cheeks.

" why are you taking me out, isn't suppose to be the nurse?" She took a quick glance.

" is it wrong for me to create a great moment like this?" He said while reassurring a big smile.

That day, when have time the doctor will ask Tzuyu for a walk even just for 10 minutes. He really care of her from that day.

"Hey doc, your shift just ended" told Suzy with smile.

He grin " its a relief so I can eat ramen"

" you sounds so sad" chuckles her.

Later, the latter made her way and went home meanwhile he managed to check up Tzuyu room before he go.

There she is, laying peacefully on the bed. Her eyes closed, probably sleeping because of the medicine given.

He moved closer to the latter, if the girl know he was staring so deeply. He then slightly brush her hair that covered her beautiful face. He sighed.

"Even in sleep you still look beautiful huh?"

" just so you know, staring at people without they know is rude "

He jump backward for a second because startled by the latter voice. He thought that she was asleep but not.

" I... I thought you were sleep"

"I'm bored sleeping all day. By the way, what were you doing here ? From what I see, this is not your uniform doc"

He gulped.

"Im checking up my patients. All of them"

He said but not even made eye contact. She narrow her eyes.

" whatever. Anyway.... can you bring me to the rooftop, I want to stargazing"

She said but more to whisper.

" are you kidding me? You almost want to s-... " he stop

She frowned. " did something happened there before?"

" nothing."

He said before fasten his pace leaving the latter blankly.