Mr.Unknown [ TaeTzu ]

Ding !

The sound from the door bell reveal a new costumer has come. Wearing a black coat and a cap not forget the black sunglasses.

Tzuyu immediately greeted the customer. Even the customer looks so weird.

" welcome sir " said Tzuyu.

The latter only replied her with a small smile. He then move towards where the cake display.

" what flavour is this ?" Asked him while pointing to the red cake with a chocolate truffle layer.

" oh it is a red velvet cake actually, but we make a new design on top of it which is a chocolate as topping "

He nodded.

" i'll take that "

" is it for a birthday cake ? Wanna put a name on it ? " said Tzuyu.

" my love "

Tzuyu chuckles and started writing what he said just earlier on the cake. Its simple but nice. He then pay at the counter and leave quickly.

" whoever the cake belongs to, so lucky "

____

Unknown number
Hi Tzu. Happy birthday
[ send a picture of a piece of cake ]

Tzuyu
Whatta? You even know my birthday??!!

Unknown number
Cause i know you well :p

Tzuyu
God! Just tell me who you are. At least i could save your name in my contact. silly

Unknown number
You will know. Soon

Why this person is so scary to me. He even knew my birthday which is today. But, picture of cake he sent, seems familiar. Hurm.

_____

"So Tzu that anonymous still texting you huh? " asked Chaeyoung.

" yeah tho, what is more scary is, he also knew my birthday "

Chaeyoung almost choked while drinking.

" are you kidding me? You don't even know him. All you know is his gender lol" explained Chae.

" can we talk about something else ?" She feel annoying . "So, today i finish working at 12 its mean... "

" we can enjoy !!! " said both of them.

" and celebrate your belated birthday " continue Chaeyoung.

They nodded.

That evening, Tzuyu held a party at her house. She invited most of her friend. Her friends sometimes doesnt understand Tzuyu, they feel weird of Tzuyu. She is a daughter one of biggest CEO at Chou's holdings. She decide to just build and ran a cake shop instead works under her father company.

At least, her father respect her choices. She knew her daughter are not ready to run the holdings.

The party began, and people are non stop having fun. Some of them, eat, drink soft beverage and even jump in to the pool.

" hey Tzu, nice party here hah. By the way, happy birthday " said Nayeon while giving a gift to her.

" thanks unnie "

Tzuyu quickly thank her and rush away after notice the grandma turn crazy wants to peck her cheeks. She not use to it.

Tzuyu then greet people around the pool and hang around until one man approach her.