My Ex[ Part 2 ]

Next day

"Good morning mom and dad"

I greeted.

" morning too tzuyu yah..." mom said before continue "so how was yesterday? Did you guys finally look forward for the wedding things? "

" actually we dont "

Mom face turned serious.

Dad spoke " so where did you go? I thought jungkook sent you home"

I afraid to make an eye contact. So i managed to just shut up.

And once again dad look at me.

" dont tell me you going out with that football guy" said dad.

I slowly nod. He sigh

" tzuyu, how many times did i told you that the guy is not a good person. Please honey, stay away from him"

" dad his name is Taehyung. We just hanging out. We didn't do anything"

" Do i look like i care about his name? I only care about my daughter safety. Yes, maybe both of you didn't do anything but i'm just afraid that he will do something to you honey. Thats all"

" but dad... he is---"

" look, i should tell jungkook to watch over you. That's only the way for you get rid from the football guy"
He said making me shocked.

Did he desperately need jungkook to watch me?
He.... he trust Jungkook more other than me? Your own daughter?

" but dad you can't do this. Why you always wanted to involve jungkook even in my own private life? I can't understand you. You have done a arranged marriage between us and now you want him to watch all my step? ... ...For this time, i'm begging you to let me decide what im gonna do with my life"

I can't hold it anymore. I don't know since when i got this braveness. This not my option to raise my voice

" i do this because i care,Tzuyu. You are my daughter my only child. I can't let my daughter life in sadness. I want you to be happy. This is for your best. ....... About the football guy, i already warned you"

" I never said i'm happy with this arranged marriage ! And i guess your daughter still in sadness "

Protest me.

He glance at me and touch his temple. He began to stand up and head to upstairs.

Mom look at me.

" honey, how could you say like that to your dad? ....... Just this once. Please don't be so stubborn. Listen to your dad, okay?"

Mom says before pat my head and follows dad
I let out a deep sigh.

"ARGGHHHHGHGGGGG !"

How a bad morning to start.....

" tzuuuuuuuuuuuuu"

A shout from my back. I know who he is but i choose to ignored.

I keep walking and walking....

" yahhhhh tzuyu , wait "

He sound annoyed. All eye look at me as he raise his voice called my name. I don't have any option right now other than turn my back to him.

" stop shouting. You made us embarassed...... What do you want Jungkook?"

I crossed my arms . He chuckles.
Really?