Hurt [ taetzu & tzukook ]

" i saw her "

" i saw her "

" i saw her "

Shouted Jungkook happily.

" dude, calm down. Whats wrong with you huh? " asked Taehyung

" i saw her. Finally, after a week i didnt saw her " he smiled.

" wait, who? "

" my crush. Didn't you know? "

" how can i know when you never told me about it. This is the first time i heard you crush on someone " Tae said throwing a pieces of eraser.

"Im sorry. She is our school goddess. I bet you know her " Jungkook smiled.

Taehyung think wisely " Tzuyu? Chou Tzuyu? "

" one point for you " he crossed his arm. Happy hearing her name.

" are you crazy? She is popular student in our school. Hey kookie, listen to me, you will never get her. Never."

" why did you said like that? "

" i dont even know. I have that feelings that even you are in relationship with her. I didnt long lasting. I can feel it"

" aww my friend are too dramatic. Well i got to go. Meeting someone " kookie wink

Leaving Tae alone.

____________________________________

" hey tzu " Jungkook greet her

" oh hey, jungkook-ya. Whats up? " said Tzuyu. Smile.

" ah nothing. Im just wanna talk to you, i mean talk umm .... " he stuttered

" are you okay? Why dont we hangout at the cafe there? "

______

She so beautiful.

Jungkook mumble to himself.

" so, wanna talk something? " she said. Cupped her face watching Jungkook drink his smoothie.

He cough a little. " um, you know that we have been friend for too long right. But we barely talk to each other "

" ah yeah, cause i havent see you in the college after all. Oh maybe im too busy to notice it hahaha "

" so how are you ? "

" as you can see im fine. And im on my dance project collaboration with other dance production " she crossed her arms.

" oh ive heard that. You so talented tzuyu yah. Um by the way, its getting late right. if you dont mind let me take you home ? " he said not so confidently.

Tzuyu shows a big smile. " sure "

Second later, incoming call from Tzuyu phone. She quickly answer it and then hang up.

" jungkook yahh. Im so sorry but my friend are near here and wanted to meet me. So..." said Tzuyu worriedly.

" nah its okay, just inform me when you are home okay. Bye Tzu, just take care. "

" drive safely, kookie. Bye "

She called me Kookie. Im happy to hear that.

Jungkook pov

It saturday. Time to enjoy my day at shopping mall. But alone.

I didnt know what to do here. Maybe just a walk .

Then, i saw Tzuyu at the mall. Alone?
So i approach her.

"Hey" i said. Tuck my hand inside jean pocket.