𝐀𝐊𝐀𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐈 𝐊𝐄𝐈𝐉𝐈 // ᴍʏ ɢᴜᴀʀᴅɪᴀɴ

Plot: (y/n) is on here period. Akaashi comes over and takes care of her. Pretty basic right?

Requested by: Kageakaashix
Sorry this took so long TT

•••••

"uggh-," y/n was groaning from the pain that was stirring up in her lower body. Why did it have to come early? Her period was suppose to arrive in 2 days. She moved around in her bed trying to find a comfortable position but somehow none of them were comfortable at all. "Ughh I hate this!" she let out as she sprang up from her bed.

It was around 8am when y/n's period came to visit, the stain was still there but she didn't want to get up to clean it. Unhygienic? Yes she knows that very well but the cramps makes it such a pain to move. She reached out for her phone near the night stand and dialed Akaashi.

"Good morning princess," He greeted at the other end.

"Akaaashi, where are you?"

"I'm at school, we're rescheduling the practice."

"Morning practice huh?" the female said in a rather annoyed tone.

"What's the matter darling? Are you not feeling well?"

"I just got a visit from a little problem of mine."

"Oh, she was supposed to come in 2 days. Wait for, I'll ask the team for an early leave."

"Are you sure? Practice is important too you know."

"You're also important princess, I'll be there soon. I've got to go now, see you soon. Bye," He said before hanging up the phone.

Y/n threw her phone somewhere on the bed and fell back down into the bed as she waited for Akaashi to arrive. Not long, the front door unlocked and footsteps were heard.

"(Y/n) I'm here! Sorry I let myself in," he said outside her bedroom door and soon opened it, letting himself in.

"Ahh a stranger hehe," she joked.

"Stranger? You were the one who gave me your spare key. Anyways how are you doing love?" He asked as he sat next to her while reaching his hand out to stroke her hair.

"It hurts Akaashi," y/n frowned and grabbed her stomach. Akaashi smiled gently at her as he gazed down at her stomach and noticed the stain still on the bed sheets.

"I'll prepare a hot bath for you, wait here," He says before getting up and leaving the room. This reminds y/n of how lucky she is to have Akaashi as her boyfriend, he's such a sweetheart and is always looking after her.

After waiting a few minutes he came back into the room and smiled at the girl. "The bath is ready," He says as he helped her get up and walk towards the bath. "Take your time, I'll wait outside," He says once more before leaving the room.

Y/n stripped herself out of her clothes and slowly dipped herself into the bath tub. "Mmmm now that's just perfect," she hummed and laid her head back, enjoying the moment.

After staying in for a decent amount of time, she decided it was time to get out. She got out of the bath, wrapping herself in a bath robe and walked out. Akaashi was no where to be seen which left her worried. "Akaashi ?" She called out.

"Out here princess!" He let out from the back yard. Y/n peeked out and saw Akaashi outside hanging up her bed sheets that were stained before. The sight of him like this completely melted her heart. He finished up quickly and rushed over to y/n. "Hey, I didn't know if you had pads so I quickly went out to buy some while you were in the bath. I hope you don't mind."

"Aww of course not, thank you!" She let out and pulled him in for a hug.

"(Y/n) baby, you're still in you're bathrobe," He blushed.

"Ah yeah, sorry I'll go get dressed now," she apologized as she let go of him and hurried off into her room. There she found the pads Akaashi bought her stacked up neatly on her night stand. Y/n's heart bursted from the cuteness and she giggled to herself. After getting dressed quickly, she opened the door to the sight of Akaashi setting up the table.

"Hey, sorry I realized you probably didn't have breakfast yet. I looked through your fridge and heated up the leftovers" he smiled as he pulled the chair for her.

"Akaashiiii, you didn't have to do all this," y/n frowned and sat down in the seat.

"But I wanted to (y/n), I know how tough it can be on your period." He replied and sat down across from her. He then proceeded to pick up some of the food with his chopsticks and placed them in her bowl. "Make sure to eat a lot okay?"

"But if I eat too much then I'll get fat."

"Nonsense darling, you're size doesn't change how I think of you. And if people says that it does, you tell them that your boyfriend will unleash 'the bokuto' on them."

Y/n laughed at his statement and shook her head "Well whatever 'the bokuto' is, it doesn't sound very friendly," she added and fed herself some of the food.

"Trust me, it isn't" he laughed and continued to eat his food as well.

After both of them finished their meal, Akaashi told his lover to go lay down on the couch while he do the cleaning. Y/n tried to fight back but there was no winning against him so she ended up doing as he says.

"I'm done cleaning," he says as he approached her.

"Oh thanks again!" she replied and pulled him to sit down next to her. "Also thanks for coming to see me Akaashi" the girl thanked as she laid her head on his chest. He then wrapped his arm around her shoulders and pulled her closer to him.

"No problem princess, spending time with you makes me happy," He says.

"Yeah..what now?" y/n asked looking up at him.

"Hmmm do you want to walk around the neighborhood?"

"Oh. Yeah sure, let's do that!" she replied and got up from the couch. She quickly grabbed her coat and headed out of the house with Akaashi.

They both walked in silence, arm in arm, with her head resting against his shoulder too. Both of them would just taking in the atmosphere and walked together down the neighborhood.

"Akaashi..." she let out.

"Yes (y/n)?" He replied concerned.

"I love you...like a lot" she smiled and looked up at him. He chuckled and stopped in his tracks. He then faced her towards him and gently grabbed her chin.

"I love you too princess," He says before kissing her softly on the lips.

•••••

Words: 1090
Date: 25/12/2020
Currently: Edited

Art bye: kannan on twitter