𝐂𝐇𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐌𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋🎄²ᵏ²⁰

Plot: How the Karasuno boys would spend Christmas night with you.

•••••

Sawamura Daichi:
- Daichi would probably ask you to come over to his place for hot cocoa and gingerbread. You two would probably have small activities to do like boardgames and watching movies while cuddling. But as the night would come to an end, you would suddenly ask him to go outside and build a snowman which he would say no at first due to the coldness but ended up saying yes because he couldn't resist your cuteness.

Sugawara Koshi:
- You two would definitely spend the night at his place baking cookies and singing Christmas songs together. He would ask you if you wanted to eat anything specific so that he can make them for you. You two would also have a little story session where he would read out Christmas tales to you as if you were a kid and end the night with the both of you snuggling each other to sleep.

Asahi Azumane:
- First of all, you two would probably go to church because Asahi insisted on doing some prayers. But on the way back, he would take you on a little Christmas shopping spree. His reason is because it's Christmas and he wanted to spoil you. In the end, half of the stuff you bought were things like matching sweaters and slippers. And you two would wear them back at his place and cuddle each other.

Nishinoya Yuu:
- Instead of Christmas movies, you two would watch some action packed movies together while munching on some popcorns. After that, you two would somehow get into a pillow fight and tickle fights which he loss because he didn't wanna be so rough on you. You would also exchange Christmas presents, you probably got him something like knee pads and he would get you like a cute bow or scarf.

Ryuunosuke Tanaka:
- let's just be real, he's a taken man and he's probably with Kiyoko on Christmas 😌✋🏻

Kageyama Tobio:
- At first he would suggest playing volleyball in the snow but you said no because of course it was a bad idea. Instead you both stayed inside and drank hot cocoa together while looking out at the stars. You didn't wanna make the mood boring so you suggested that you both go outside and play with the snow, at first he would be grumpy and ask why you guys ended up coming outside when you first said no. And you would say that you're gonna have a snowball fight, whoever wins gets a kiss from the loser. This motivated him and of course he won.

Hinata Shoyo:
-You guys would probably spend that night with his family and have a feast together. After that, you would exchange presents and spend time with Natsu and his parents. After all that, when you're finally alone with Hinata you guys would compliment each other and say some sappy love things to each other while cuddling under the moonlight and drifting off to sleep together.

Tsukishima Kei:
- You guys would spend the night at his place and watch some movies together, after that you would play some board games which you lost every time because Tsuki can see through your every move. Then you'd surprise him with a dinosaur sweater you bought for him, at first he refused to put it on until you threaten that you'll leave. He ended up wearing it and you would take cute selfies together and post them. He didn't approve but you did it either way, as an apology to him, you had to tell him some embarrassing stories about you which was a bad idea because he was going to use them against you in the future.

Yamaguchi Tadashi:
- You had to stop him from worrying so much. He bought you a small neatly wrapped gift while you bought him a big wrapped up present. He was sad that you're gift for him was bigger than his gift for you. Turns out he bought you a teardrop shaped diamond necklace which is why the gift is so small while you bought him a giant comfy blanket. You told him that his gift was more than enough and all you wanted was to spend the night with him. So you both spent the night talking about life, cuddling and humming Christmas songs together.

•••••

Date: 25/12/2020
Currently: Edited
Art by: Haikyu official
(I actually wrote this on the 25th but couldn't post it due to some technical issues ಥ‿ಥ