𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐌𝐀 𝐊𝐎𝐙𝐔𝐌𝐄 // ʜᴏᴍᴇ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ

Plot: y/n was sick and tired from always picking the date spot for her dates with Kenma, so this time she let him pick and he decided on his house.

Note: y/f/n = your friend's name

Requested by: @-mintymoon-

•••••

The beach? No. The arcade? No. The movies? No. "Ughhhh! Think y/n! Where should the next date be?" Y/n grabbed onto her head aggressively and tugged her own hair.

"Y/n! Calm down, you're gonna go bald if you keep doing that!" One of her friends scolded as she took a seat next to y/n on the bench of the school.

"Ah great! y/f/n, give me a good date suggestion!"

"Huh? What, again? Y/n you know Kenma doesn't mind where you guys go."

"I know I know but like, I'm getting really uncreative here. So please, I'm begging you, give me a place for a good date!" Y/n whined.

"Ohhh okay here's one, go make Kenma decide," her friend replied. Y/n sat still for a bit and nodded.

"You're right, I should make him decide this time," Y/n decided as she pulled out her phone and texted her boyfriend.

'Hey! For our date this weekend, where do you want to go?' she texted. Right after she clicked send, she got an instant reply.

'Anywhere, you can decide.'

'Nahh, you decide. I'm always the one to decide, it's not fair,' This time after you've sent the text, he left you on read.

"He's leaving me on read," she told her friend.

"Uhhhh, I can't tell if that's a good or bad thing," y/f/n replied.

"How is it even a good thing?" Y/n asked. The bell suddenly rang, signaling that break time was over and everyone needs to return to class.

"Good luck finding a place for your date," Y/f/n told before getting up and heading to her own class. Y/n sighed, knowing that she'll have to come up with a place for her upcoming date.

Y/n loves Kenma a lot but sometimes she feels like he doesn't do much in the relationship. He often lets her decide on things and usually always agrees with her. This made y/n feel like she was the only one putting effort , maybe Kenma doesn't like what she thinks but just went with it. She sighed one more time before she got up and headed back to class.

***Time skip to the after school***

Y/n was walking down the hall with her friend. They were talking about their love life and the problems they have in their relationship.

"I just feel like Kenma doesn't want to give me his opinions on anything. What if I did something he didn't like and he breaks up with me?" Y/n worried.

"That's why you need to have a heart to heart talk with him. Get him to voice his thoughts to you," Y/f/n replied.

"What if he doesn't want to talk about it?"

"I don't care if he doesn't want to talk about it, you still need to tell him because I'm pretty sure you and I know what will happen if you don't solve this."

" Sigh. Yeah you're right, I'll talk to him." As y/n finished her sentence she felt her phone buzzed, the screen lit up and a text message from 'My kitten💓😽' popped up on her screen . Y/n quickly swiped over the message to see what it was about.

'Hey, sorry I left you on read, I just decided where we should go this weekend. Maybe you can come over to my place?' the text read.

"Woah- looks like someone's doing the dirty deed this weekend." Y/f/n teased as she looked over at y/n's phone screen.