𝐃𝐀𝐈𝐂𝐇𝐈 𝐒𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐌𝐔𝐑𝐀 //ʙᴅᴀʏ sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ

A/n: happy birthday to our Karasuno papa crow. To celebrate, enjoy this short story I wrote to celebrate his birthday!

•••••

"Hurry and turn the lights off boke!" Kageyama yelled from across the volleyball court.

"Yeesh calm down sassy pants." Y/n replied as she rushed over to turn off the lights.

"Everybody ready?" Asked Suga as he tried to count everyone in the dark. Noya then tried to whisper yell back at him.

"Yes, we're good to go!" Noya whispered loudly.

"Okay shh be quiet everyone" was the last thing Suga said before the whole team went silent. Soon light foot steps were heard approaching the door with people talking outside.

"So the vice principal said to clean up the gym right?" A voice said from outside the door.

"Mhm" another voice replied. With no doubt the whole team knew it was Daichi and Kiyoko outside. The plan was to surprise Daichi with a cake and Kiyoko had to stall some time for them to set up the surprise. Now the moment has come where the surprise will happen.

The door slid open and confetti's immediately start to pop off. The lights quickly switched on and revealed a shocked Daichi standing in the center.

"Surprise!" The whole team yelled. Suga then stepped forward and raised the cake up in front of Daichi.

"Happy birthday captain! Let this be another year of health and happiness" Suga smiled.

"I- wow- thanks everyone. I didn't expect my birthday to be celebrated." Daichi laughed as he took the cake from Suga into his own hands and looked down at it.

"Make a wish!" Y/n yelled. Daichi looked at her and smiled, he nodded before closing his eyes and blowing the candles off seconds later. Everyone then proceeded to clap all around him and make cheerful noises. "So what'd you wish for?"

"Well..for you to be my girlfriend." The whole then went dead silent as everyone's focus was now on y/n and Daichi. Y/n face quickly faded to a redder shade, she wasn't expecting this at all but she's also glad it happened. She then nodded enthusiastically and clasped her hands together.

"Yes! Yes!" She jumped and cheered. Daichi smiled at her actions and quickly handed the cake back to Suga before pulling y/n in for a big warm hug.

"Best birthday wish ever~" he whispered.

•••••

Word: 374
Date: 31/12/2020
Currently: Edited

Art by: @OwOp on deviantart