𝐊𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐘𝐀𝐌𝐀 𝐓𝐎𝐁𝐈𝐎 // sᴜᴘᴘᴏʀᴛ

Plot: Karasuno has a match against one of y/n's childhood friend. Y/n cheers for both team during the match but instead it lowers Kagayama's motivation.

•••••

It has already been a few days after y/n had confessed to Kageyama. To her surprise he accepted her, he told her that he had also secretly liked her but didn't know how to approach her about it.

"Hey y/n! Did you hear? There's gonna be a light thunderstorm today," y/n's friend said as she approached her. Y/n was sitting at her desk, revising some notes and looked back up at her friend.

"Oh really? And what about it?" y/n asked.

"I didn't bring an umbrella, is it okay if we walk back together?" Asked her friend.

"Oh sure," y/n replied. Soon y/n had finished her last class and was getting ready to go home. It was already slightly raining and the sky was dark outside. She knew that the rain would get worse soon.

"I'll wait outside the classroom, just meet me whenever you're ready," her friend said and went out first. Y/n nodded and packed her bag quickly, suddenly a buzz came from her bag. She reached out towards the vibrating object and pulled out her phone.

The screen turned on and her boyfriend's name appeared at the top. She quickly swiped over the message as a smile already crossed her face.

'Hey, I'm having a match rn. Do you want to come support?' said a text message from Kageyama. Y/n thought for a moment and frowned.

'Sorry, I only have one umbrella and my friend didn't bring her's,' she texted back. Her message was quickly read, and soon she got her response.

'You can walk back with me, I brought mine,' y/n smiled as she read that text over one more time before quickly typing back.

'Okay, I'll be at the gym soon!' she replied before placing her phone back into her bag, then went to grab her umbrella and walked out of the classroom.

Her friend spotted her and soon approached her. "Hey, you ready to go?" Asked her friend.

"Sorry, I'm gonna go support Kageyama's match. You can borrow my umbrella, just make sure to bring it back tomorrow," y/n answered as she handed her friend the umbrella. Her friend nodded and walked off first, turning back to wave her goodbye.

Y/n quickly made her way to the boy's gym, hearing a bunch balls bounce around from the inside must mean the match hasn't started yet. She slid the door open as quiet as possible so she wouldn't distract the guys and quickly made her way to Kiyoko and Yachi.

She stood next to Kiyoko and waved to both Kiyoko and Yachi, making small talks with them while still watching the boys warm up.

"Y/N!" A sudden voice yelled out from the other side of the court. Y/n turned her head to where the voice came from, she then saw a tall boy in the opposite team running up towards her and pulling her into a big hug.

"Ah I can't believe this, I haven't seen you in so long! Do you remember me? I'm Haru!" The boy said as he pulled away and placed his hands on her shoulders instead.

"Haru from when I was six?" Y/n asked as she slowly started to recognize the boy.

"Ah so you do remember me, I'm glad! You didn't change at all, you look exactly the same."

"Oh...thanks? As for you, you certainly got taller." She said as she looked him up and down, giving him a smile. Haru laughed and shook his head.

"Nah, I'm not that tall compared to my teammat-," haru's line was cut off as Y/n got pulled away from his grasp. She looked up behind her and realized that Kageyama had one of his arms around her while staring dead into Haru's eyes. "Oh, and who's this y/n?" Haru asked as he pointed at her boyfriend.