𝐎𝐈𝐊𝐀𝐖𝐀 𝐓𝐎𝐎𝐑𝐔 // ғᴀɴ sᴇʀᴠɪᴄᴇ

Plot: y/n is an otaku who needs to save up money to buy some merch. So she decided to open a fan letter delivery service for the popular boy of aoba johsai, Oikawa.

A/N: I'm running out of ideas please request ʕ'• ᴥ•̥'ʔ

•••••

The feeling of being broke is something every otaku feels. And that is exactly what y/n is feeling right now as she scrolls through the anime merch on her phone.

"Y/n-san, looking at you like this reminds me of a beggar" a voice said from above her.

"Ugh Kunimi, now is not the time. Let me cry internally peacefully." Y/n replied as she kept on scrolling through her phone. Kunimi, Kindaichi and y/n are all close buddies ever since middle school and thankfully they're all still in the same high school as well.

"Why don't you get a job or something to make money?" Kindaichi asked from behind.

"....you think anyone would wanna hire a person with low grades and simps for 2d characters? Yeah I don't think so." Y/n sighed in defeat.

"Then find another way to make money" Kunimi suggested.

"Easier said than done." Y/n replied before getting up from her seat and walked towards the exit. "I'm gonna go buy some snack, you guys want anything?"

"Milk for me" said Kunimi.

"And melon bread for me" Kindaichi added. Y/n nodded and continued out of the classroom. She strolled down the hallway thinking of ways to earn money, one of the item really caught her attention and worse part is that it was limited stock. Who knows how long she would have to wait for them to restock.

"Please! Accept these cookies I've made you!" A loud voice said at the corner of the hallway. Y/n turned towards the sound and saw a girl with her head bowed in front of a young man while both her hands were extended outwards, holding a nicely packed box.

"Oh thank you very much, I'll make sure to savor every bite," the boy replied. He was tall with nice shiny brown hair and a beautiful smile. Surely it was no other than the princely figure of Aoba Johsai, Oikawa Tooru.

"That's it!" Y/n gasped, clasping both her hands. She then hurried back to her class and slid the door open "Kunimi! Kindaichi! I found a solution!"

"Where's my milk?" Asked Kunimi.

"Not here but listen to this!" She replied before going over to pull the two boys in for a huddle "What if I open a delivery service?"

"For what exactly?" Kindaichi asked.

"Oikawa's fans"

"And how would that work?"

"Easy, I'll help deliver all of his Fan's gift to him."

"How are you so sure that would work out? You only come to see us during practice like once every month," Kunimi stated.

"Hohoho, that's where you come in my friends. You're gonna help me deliver them!" Y/n laughed.

"And what's in it for us?"

"If you're not helping I'll blackmail you with embarrassing baby pictures."

"....alright fine, we have a deal" Kunimi agreed in an annoying tone.

"Sweet, you in Kindaichi?"

"Well what other choice do I have?" Kindaichi sighed. Y/n soon let them both go from her grasp and giggled.

++time skip to night time++

It was night, y/n was already in bed with her phone in her hands texting with the boys.