chapter 12

Nash POV

 I couldn't take myself anymore so i just left I can't believe i broke Sarah heart when i didn't even mean too and i'll lose her to Matt or Shawn because they both like her and they'll be there to comfort her! but let me tell you about Madison first...

FLASHBACK BEFORE MAGCON

"Ayee yo Cameron you know that Madison Beer chick right ??" I asked "Yeah what about her" he asked/replied "I am going to see her and take her on a date i really like her and i know she is just 15 but she is HOT" i said "Hahah yeah true man, And good for u bro" He simply said and started texting

Few House later

"Hey Nash!!" Madsion said "Oh hey how are you?"  I asked politely " I am doing great actually thanks haha."

After the date 

After the date i took her to my house and luckily Cam wasn't there phew! "Hey you can go to my room if ya want!" i told her "Okay sure." she winked and went upstairs 'wait why did he wink?' thoughts flew around my head and i headed to my room and she on my bed naked... I cant lie she was hot but she is so young i am not going to have sex with her she is 15 and i am 17, "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING??" I asked rather loudly "having some fun" she said in a 'duh' voice and winked "GET THE FUCK OUT NOW ! I AM NOT GOING TO HAVE SEX WITH A 15 YEAR OLD GIRL!!." After that she stormed out and me and her never talked to each other ever again....

End of flashback

I was still walking around and people kept texting me and asking where i was ? i didnt even reply i just texted sarah instead

To Sar

Hey Sarah i am so sorry you have to believe me i didn't cheat i wouldn't ever cheat me and her knew each other before and i broke it off but even though there wasn't anything between me and her at all i swear.

Sarah POV

I haven't seen Cameron or Nash but i got a text so i picked up my phone and it was from Nash it said

From Nashy

Hey Sarah i am so sorry you have to believe me i didn't cheat i wouldn't ever cheat me and her knew each other before and i broke it off but even though there wasn't anything between me and her at all i swear.

I felt bad so i texted back

To Nashy

Yeah whatever i don't want to talk to you or Cameron and i am leaving Magcon and going back to Chino so bye.

After that i packed everything and booked my flight and i had to leave in about an hour so i was going to leave in about 20 minutes before anyone finds out.

20 Minutes later

I was leaving the hotel but i didn't want to leave exactly yet so i walked around on my twitter i tweeted

"Life get hard but i hope mine gets better soon"

after that i had tweets saying "what did you do to Nash" "are you okay ?!" "ilysm" and on and on but the 1 that kept replaying was 'what did you do to Nash' so i checked his twitter and he had tweeted

" I love her and she doesn't get that just because of 1 girl"

I felt really bad but i am not going yo cave in so i called my taxi and it was here in the matter of minutes and i told him where and he dropped me off and i gave him the money and left and by accident i fell and a guy came to me to help and when i looked up I seen...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys i got board and i wanted to do a Sarah pov so i did and i caught you guys with a Cliffhanger didn't i? I ain't going to leave you guys without 1 hahaha

-Angel

Peace out till later !