Chapter 24

Sarah POV

I woke up in the morning of course and searched for my phone to see the time i have to check my phone when i get up i don't know i just feel like i have to.

It is 10 Am so i go use the bathroom to fix my hair and brush my teeth and change my clothes i picked out a crop top that says 'forever', high wasted jeans and some vans and a little bit of make up just some eyeliner, mascara and lip gloss.

When i went downstairs only Cam and Nash was awake "Morning" i say and get some cereal and get milk and a bowl of course lol. "morning" they say but keep their eyes on there phone.

I sit at the table and get out my phone since i think someone texted me and to my luck it was Matt yay!! (sarcasm) it said

"Hey i know you moved to LA but please can we talk i miss you so much". I just ignore it and leave it alone and text Shawn since i haven't seen him and didn't say bye.

To:Shawny Bae<3

Hey wassup Shawny?He texted back after a while and we talked for lik 1 hour and said bye but he also said he is coming to LA soon i cant wait!!

Wait aren't all the girls and boys supposed to be up as in boys i mean Dan and Tez they both slept over. I went to check up on them first in Em room she was sleeping and cuddling with Dan and he was also asleep awe so cute, next i went to Rachel room she was still asleep and she was cuddling with Tez and he was asleep too.. Damn these kids sleep daily.

I decided to jump on there bed "WAKE UP BITCHES" i yell while jumping on their bed "get the fuck off of my bed before i kill you" Rachel says and Tez just groans "Food we have food" I yell i know she will wake up when i say food of course lol "DID I HEAR FOOD?!" she yells and shoots up and so does Tez because he got scared "Yep" i said walking away laughing and go into Emily room "Get the fuck out of my room and don't you dare jump on my bed" She says and i laugh "Okay whatever bitch but food and we are going out later" i say and walk downstairs.

I go into the Living room and i cant believe who i saw standing there holy shiz butt "SHAWN!!" i yell and jump into a hug with him and he stumbles a little "SARAH" he yells copying my excitement "i cant believe you are here!!" I say and he laughs and shrugs "I needed to see my best friend tho" he says and i laugh and i look back and see Rachel an d Emil coming downstairs with Tez and Dan behind "Hey Shawn boo!!" Emily says and i laugh at her dumb nick name.

"Hey emily Poo" Shawn says to Em "Hey shawny" Rachel says to him and hugs him "Hey Rachy"He says and we laugh because we all have a nick name for each other and he 'bro hugs' Tez and Dan and they all leave to do something so it was just me Rachel and Emily left alone in the house.

We were just dancing around and singing to the song that was blasting which was 'No Flex Zone' Rachel and I love this song while Emily is listening to 5SOS oh how fun??

Shawn POV

We all left the house because we are planing the surprise party for Sarah but we left Rachel and Emily so she wont suspect anything "So when are you going to ask out Sarah?" Tez ask me "I am planing on her birthday in front of everyone" I say and he nods "What about you and Rachel ?" I ask him

"Oh we are supposed to go on a date this week i think" Tez says smiling widely "OH cool" I say.

We were planing on who is coming and what music and all that shiz and we were just about to leave when someone came up to us

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This really is just a filler and all but i am thinking her Birthday is next Chapter huh?!?!?!?!?! and Drama woohooo!!!!

Hey wassup omg guys have you listened to "A little to much" By shawn omfg i cried its such a great song... ANYWAYS here is an update lol

- Angel

Peace out till later!!