Chapter 10

IT

WAS

MADISON BEER

Sarah POV

I can't believe him he is a ass for fucking playing me "Hey Madison what are you doing here?" he said and look at her confused "I am here to say you of course" she said while biting her lip thinking it would look "cute" "WAIT WHAT ?! you guys are dating ?!" as soon i sad that i ran out of the restaurant.

I couldn't stop crying i actually thought some one liked me and cared about me for the first time.

thoughts kept coming through my head 'Why did he have to do that to me?' 'Why me, why do i have to live this life?'. I was then interrupted when a car beep at me, looked closely at the person and i seen it was Matt "Hey Matt what are you doing here?" i asked "Well Nash said you ran off at the date and everyone got worried cause you didn't text any of us, plus every one is looking for you." He answered "Oh okay" i said and got into the car "So what happened anyways?" He asked curiously "Well i am guessing his girlfriend came to our date and i couldn't just stand there and be his 'side bitch'" i said starting to cry a little bit."HE HAS A GIRLFRIEND?!" Matt asked very pissed off.

Matt POV

He as a fuckin' girlfriend you gotta be kidding me right why would he do that to Sarah she is so innocent and she doesn't deserve anything like that. "Yeah he does you never knew?" she asked me, I just nod my head 'no'

I may have a slight crush on her that's why i got pissed off when she told me he has a girlfriend, I want to punch him so bad right now you don't even know, He just hurt his best friend sister heart what will Cameron think of this?

The whole ride was silence but not awkward at all.

Sarah POV

'I wonder what Cameron will say and do to Nash when he finds out?' my thoughts when on and on and on.. Until we came to a stop at the Hotel i got out of the car and i waited for Matt to get out and walk with me inside.

~~~~~

Once we were in my room Cameron was there shit i thought to my self "OH MY GOD WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?!?!" he yelled i curiosity "The date didn't go well" i simply said and went straight to bed "Can you at least tell me what happened?" he asked "NO GO ASK YOUR FUCKING BEST FRIEND AND FYI HE IS A 2 TIMING ASS BITCH AND I DON'T WANT HIM IN THE SAME ROOM AS ME!" i yelled

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys i uploaded prob wont upload until sunday, Are you happy i didnt fully leave a cliffhanger or nah? Comment you like more

Nash and Sarah or  Matt and Sarah ???