Chapter 20

Shawn POV

I woke up in the couch and everyone else was sleeping i looked for my phone to see the time and it was 10 am damn! I am still tired but instead of sleeping again i thought i would prank them i am been.. But first i want to see if Sarah is awake and if not than i can prank her first...

I walked up the stairs quietly so no one would wake up i opened up her door and she didn't even turn she wasn't awake so i diced to pour water on her. So i went downstairs into the kitchen and grabbed a cup and put some water into it and it was freezing cold water too!!

I went upstairs again and i thought about recording it just in case i died and they need evidence of my death. I started pouring the water on her and recorded it but she wasn't waking up WHAT THE FUCK.

I started to shake her and she wasn't waking up so i yelled "SARAH WAKE UP THIS ISN'T FUNNY!"

Cameron POV

I heard Shawn yelling and i  guess everyone else did becase they all looked confused as fuck. I started jogging up the the stairs to see what is happening and everyone following be hind me, When i got to her room i saw Shawn crying and shaking her.

"Shawn whats going on?" Rachel asked curiously "She isnt waking the hell up help me" H said back to her and rachel and emily cried "WHY ISNT ANYONE DOING ANYTHING??" Shawn yelled "Whats the number for 911?" Emily asked I swear to god did she even go to school?!?!?! "ITS 9-1 FUCKING 1 JEEZUS EMILY" I yelled at her and she started calling them.

But than someone started laughing......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DUN DUN DUN ........... Hey guys wassup ?! did you guys like it?? i had to re write the whole chapter because of my dumbass brother didnt save it and yeah it wasnt the great i yelled at him...

Anyways i probably wont uplaod tomorrow it depends tho

- Angel

Peace out Later !! <3 :*